I Finished My Last Wilton Class...

Decorating By cats28 Updated 3 Apr 2006 , 5:19am by SavannahJane

cats28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cats28 Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 10:57pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone:
I finally finished my last Wilton Class. I must tell you that I will miss my teacher. She was so great and patient throughout the entire 3 classes that I took with her. Her name is Cathy (I hope I spell the name correct) icon_redface.gif I learned a great deal with her and wish there would be a more advance class, like Wilton 4th Cake decorating icon_lol.gif

Anyway, she praised me for my last cake although I was quiet nervouss. I am posting my final cake for your opinion and thank you in advance for your honest opinion. icon_surprised.gif

I almost forgot, my filling was made out of pineapple and buttercream, really good, buttercream icing and fondant roses and leaves. Lots of fun.

Hugs to everyone.
cats28 (Tina)
LL

7 replies
meghan89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meghan89 Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 11:00pm
post #2 of 8

Your cake looks awesome!! I love the colors!!

onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 8

Very nice--ditto on the colors. thumbs_up.gif

My Class 3 is now on my avitar.

If anything, take a refresher course 1 again. I'm debating that since I can't find the time to practice.

cats28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cats28 Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 8

Hi Megham:
Thanks a million for your support. I just sorry that I cannot go anymore to the classes. But I hope to learn more from this site. Everyone is so nice and supportive.
Have a great weekend.
Tina

gibson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gibson Posted 2 Apr 2006 , 5:01am
post #5 of 8

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope mine turns out that good when I take course 3!

sweetsuccess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsuccess Posted 2 Apr 2006 , 3:56pm
post #6 of 8

Very nice design. Congrats!! thumbs_up.gif

craftst3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftst3 Posted 3 Apr 2006 , 2:25am
post #7 of 8

I love your cake especially the colors. And I know how you feel about wanting a course 4 class. I miss my teacher and going and learning something new every week. But, thankfully I have found this wonderful site and now I can get on the computer and look around and learn something new every day. So just keep looking around and you will learn more and more everyday. Good luck.

SavannahJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SavannahJane Posted 3 Apr 2006 , 5:19am
post #8 of 8

Love It!!!! very beautiful, and the way the leaves stanf up, it gives it kind of a tropical feel, verrrry beautiful!! I havent had any classes as you can clearly tell from my photos lol, and I would be terrified to do a wedding cake lol...but great job!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%