Ny Ices Chapter Sharing Weekend

Decorating By katie Updated 24 Apr 2005 , 11:48pm by peg818

katie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katie Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 5:05pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone ever attended this? If so, is it worth while?

6 replies
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 6:31pm
post #2 of 7

Never attended one...but I hear they are fantastic and alot of people on here want to attend one or more!!!!

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 12:30am
post #3 of 7

Katie,

I haven't been in a couple of years, but i have always found them to be worth it, to attend if you can. I am going this year for both Saturday and Sunday. So if you are there i hope to get the chance to meet you.

Godiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godiva Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 2:55pm
post #4 of 7

I got an invitation mailer, but I'm not sure If I'll make it...Some good classes there... It's also a lot of $$$ icon_surprised.gif

peg818 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 7:50pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva

I got an invitation mailer, but I'm not sure If I'll make it...Some good classes there... It's also a lot of $$$ icon_surprised.gif

I didn't think it was all that expensive, but then again i live only about 1/2 hour away and don't have to get a room for the night. I do know that in the fall they usually have a weekend on Long Island, if you are in NYC or close to there that might be more economical for you.

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 9:05pm
post #6 of 7

Where in NY is the ICES Chapter meeting located? Is there a membership fee? Just wondering I live in Western NY.

Wilma

peg818 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 11:48pm
post #7 of 7

the meeting is April 30 and May 1st in East Greenbush (just south of Albany)There is a fee and there are classes scheduled.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%