Need Help W/ Bustier Cake

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 5 Apr 2007 , 2:10pm by SugarBakerz

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 2:59pm
post #1 of 8

can anyone who has done a bustier cake tell me what you used for the ta-ta's.... (trying to keep it clean?)... I was thinking the wondermold pan, but I just didn't know.. any help would be greatly appreciated... I have waited until the last minute to do this cake and need help today icon_smile.gif TIA

7 replies
TastersDelight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TastersDelight Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 8

I used the ball pan, one for each ta-ta.
Hope this helps!

londoncakedreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
londoncakedreams Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 3:02pm
post #3 of 8

I have used both the mini wonder pan and the mini ball pan, just depended on how perky (or saggy as the case my be) I want.

albumangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
albumangel Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 3:09pm
post #4 of 8

I used the sports ball pan. If you are keeping it clean, you can put them on a 12" heart-shaped base (lots of photos if you search for "bustier" in the gallery.

SugarBakerz Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 8

yes it will be clean... thank God... I have a 10" heart pan though, should I use the wondermolds for it? the girl whose lingerie shower it is, is very small framed so I don't want to be rude and put big-uns on it... any suggestions. I have looked at all of the pics and have a general idea of design, just didn't want to mess up the girls!

darlene_000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darlene_000 Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 8

I don't own any of the ball pans, so I actually used small glass pyrex bowls to make each ta-ta in icon_smile.gif The bottom was a tad flat, I just slightly carved to get a nice rounded shape.

maladymay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maladymay Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:07pm
post #7 of 8

My grandmother bought me a Betty Crocker Bake & Fill pan a while back, and the "chamber" pan is perfect size for ta-ta's!

SugarBakerz Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 2:10pm
post #8 of 8

thanks for the help, went with 12" heart and sports ball pan, worked great! will post a pic in my gallery as soon as I can get my photos to load to the site....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%