Camping Cake Idea

Decorating By boysmomintx Updated 22 Apr 2005 , 3:39am by boysmomintx

boysmomintx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boysmomintx Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 2:43am
post #1 of 8

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of a camping cake. I have searched online and found one on the Wilton website and one from the 2005 Yearbook. Does anyone else have an idea? This is for a couple wedding shower. I was thinking of placing the couple in 2 sleeping bags in tents or something to that extent. I have seen pine trees piped on ice cream cones and that's about the extent of it. I would appreciate any other ideas!!

thanks.
Jennifer

7 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:10am
post #2 of 8

I think this is a cute idea...you could make the couple's heads sticking out of the tent...maybe even have'em smooching icon_smile.gif

http://www.aboutthecake.com/46148c80.jpg

boysmomintx Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:19am
post #3 of 8

That's cute! It's for people at my church. In your opinion, would you have them in the same tent or separate tents? This is for a wedding shower. What do you think?

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:19am
post #4 of 8

you could do the tent scence with the trees and fire pit and stuff and have the couple sleeping in a heart shaped sleeping bag. You could but the writing on the sleeping bag.

boysmomintx Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:25am
post #5 of 8

OH, I like that too. That's cute.

Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:25am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by boysmomintx

That's cute! It's for people at my church. In your opinion, would you have them in the same tent or separate tents? This is for a wedding shower. What do you think?

Oh...minus the smooching then icon_smile.gif Are they going camping after they're married? If so, I think it'd be okay. It might be okay either way since they will be married soon...kind of a what will be cake.

Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:37am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeconfections

you could do the tent scence with the trees and fire pit and stuff and have the couple sleeping in a heart shaped sleeping bag. You could but the writing on the sleeping bag.

Oh that would be so cute! You could even put the whole scene on top of a heart shaped cake.

boysmomintx Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:39am
post #8 of 8

thanks for the great ideas. I love working on a cake when I am excited about it! Thanks.
Jennifer

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%