lcdmarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lcdmarie Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 9:57pm
post #31 of 33

//ultimate gum flower///

Where is this class?

Pyxxydust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pyxxydust Posted 31 Mar 2006 , 9:59pm
post #32 of 33

It's the Ultimate Gumpaste Flower Class offered by Nicholas Lodge. He is based in Norcross, by the Varisty Jr. Let me know if you need directions to go check out his shop (it's hard to find) - he has lots of great cakes on display - mostly in the classroom (which you can look at if there's not a class going on) and tons of fondant/gumpaste tools. His class schedule is at www.nicholaslodge.com or info about the shop is at www.isac.com.

He's amazing. I took a class with him before and it was worth every penny, which is why I'm spending so much to take another one with him. You get so much information. And they make you lunch every day! It's a great environment.

mendhigurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mendhigurl Posted 3 Apr 2006 , 3:39am
post #33 of 33

Pyxxydust

I'm glad that you're able to take the class. I do remember Laurie, she sat right behind me. This class is great because you don't have to be "artistic", he teaches really well. This was my first time with doing anything gumpaste, and I was really excited with how my flowers turned out. Let me know how your class goes. I'm sure you'll love it.

Ami

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%