Who Kows Where The Pennys Cookie Recipe

Baking By Cookie4 Updated 25 Apr 2007 , 7:24pm by Cookie4

Cookie4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie4 Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 1:43am
post #1 of 7

Is located on this website? I followed a thread and did some searching but haven't been able to find it. Please help! icon_redface.gif

6 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 1:53am
post #3 of 7

Is Penny the name of the person who posted the recipe?

patton78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie4 Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 2:04am
post #5 of 7

Thank you for posting the links - I didn't realize that Penny's was a shop in Austin. I was just going to start the NFSC but now, thanks to all of you, I've changed my mind. I'll let you know how these turn out. I'm planning on using the Rolled Buttercream Icing and cut-outs frozen onto the cookie.

Thanks again! icon_biggrin.gif

mom23kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom23kids Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 4:26pm
post #6 of 7

Cookie4...can you tell me how you use cut outs frozen...what is the process? Thanks icon_smile.gif

Cookie4 Posted 25 Apr 2007 , 7:24pm
post #7 of 7

Hi Mom23Kids: The link for the thread for the Embossed Cookies using frozen icing is at:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/i-love-what-i-tried-ftopicp-1129391.html#1129391

The person responsible for this great idea is Crimsicle. You can look her/him up under the memberlist and take a look at their photos - incredibly beautiful I might add. I tried to PM for more information but didn't get a response. I think you can figure it all out for yourself. Just take a lok at the comments under each photo for ideas and you'll be on your way to making some beautiful cookies.

Good luck! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%