Warning - Chocolate Does Not Belong In Car Left For Hours

Decorating By Katskakes Updated 29 Mar 2007 , 6:40pm by Katskakes

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 4

So i bought some chocolate melts from Michaels. I asked my 8 yr old son to pick up 2 bags of blue for me. He grabbed them and gave them to me, i paid w/out looking. one was blue the other was chocolate mint (brown chocolate) but the package has blue lines outside. Anyway, i thought i'll return it for what i need. i really hate mint chocolate. So i left it in the car while i wen to work. yeah nice one huh?! icon_redface.gif yesterday was much warmer than today, so they melted quickly. I took them out of the car at night, by this time they got hard again but in big chunks. So i melted them and made mint flavored chocolate covered oreos.
i was so upset that i didn't think twice about leaving them there the whole day.

3 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 4

The mint covered oreos sound great to me!! icon_smile.gif

SS385Monte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SS385Monte Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 6:26pm
post #3 of 4

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I went to Sam's Club the other day and got the big 72 ounce bag of chocolate chips. Well, when I got home it was raining so I only brought the refrigerated stuff in....I figured I'd get the rest after work the next day. Well, spring finally hit and now I have a 72 ounce bag that's a giant chocolate chunk. icon_cry.gif I don't think I'm going to be making chocolate chip cookies with that bag.

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 6:40pm
post #4 of 4

LOL! well time to find another use for them.
ganache?
chocolate clay?
chocolate dip for so many different and yummy things?
chocolate dipped strawberries?
yeah i think i could go on. lol not for cookies, but definately for other things.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%