New Wilton Pans

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 3 Apr 2007 , 9:30pm by qtkaylassweets

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:09pm
post #1 of 21

So i know there are at least 7 new wilton pans, Diego, Pablo (Backyardigans), Tinkerbell Face, Ariel Face, Sunflower, Pennant, and a new Stork. Is anyone's Michaels, HL, or AC Moore carrying these yet?

20 replies
Breezy522 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Breezy522 Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 21

I live in Jax Fl and they do not have them out yet. I thought they were coming out mid to late march. icon_rolleyes.gif

Firstlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Firstlady Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 21

I was in Michael's & Joann's and did not see them. I have a lot of coupons for AC Moore so I hope they come out before the coupons exipires! LOL

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 21

So far these are on ebay and at the Wilton Homewares Store in Illinois.
There are also 2 more pans out. A purse and a number 1 pan.
They are really cute!

swingme83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
swingme83 Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:21pm
post #5 of 21

dont have them yet in south jersey either but the acmoore has just started clearencing out some of their stuff and i was wondering what they were making room for. Should be coming soon. i would say after easter. new things always come in after teh holiday stuff clears

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:21pm
post #6 of 21

I found the ariel and pablo today at a local specialty store, but can't find the other characters... I am considering purchasing on ebay.

chocolateandpeanutbutter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chocolateandpeanutbutter Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:25pm
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Quote:

There are also 2 more pans out. A purse and a number 1 pan.

A number one would be great! They used to have one about twenty years ago, or so (oh dear - am I that old?) but my mom kept it when she gave me the rest of her decorating stuff. I don't know what ever happened to it, but I would love to see another one!

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 8:43pm
post #8 of 21

i saw them at a cake decorating store in queen, ny. They also teach classes there. I have not seen them at Michaels or ACMoore in Central, NJ where i live. I wouldn't consider buying those character ones again unless i use a 40-60% off coupons from them.

CakesByEllen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByEllen Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 1:05am
post #9 of 21

I got the Ariel one about 3 weeks ago at a Rag Shop in Central NJ. I don't remember them having much else. Perhaps the tinkerbell.

suzmazza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzmazza Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 2:12am
post #10 of 21

We have those new pans here in the Pittsburgh metro. I've seen the Ariel in multiple locations (cake supply store and Michael's). My friend had been looking for Ariel for quite some time, and is selling for about 11.99 here. Hope that helps.

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 2:42am
post #11 of 21

The small cake shop that I go to has the Ariel and Tink pans, but not the other ones. I called Michael's this weekend, and they didn't have them yet. icon_cry.gif

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 2:47am
post #12 of 21

Yeesh! I can't keep up! Just when I think I've almost got all I want, they come out with something new! I love it!

debrab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debrab Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 3:00am
post #13 of 21

I live in KY and I have not seen any of the new pans out. I have been to cake specialty stores in Louisville and one in Elizabethtown. The one in Elizabethtown used to have tons of pans, but it looked like they were down-sizing their cake supplies. As far as our Joann's, the pans never change!! I've been decorating for several years now and they have never had new pans since then. Michael's did not have the new pans either. Sometime in the last week or so, all their pans were 7.99, so it is too bad they didn't have these.

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 3:05am
post #14 of 21

At the shoppe where I work, we also have a retail side and we've had Tink, Ariel, Pablo and Diego for a couple of weeks now. We wasn't aware that there were other new pans. We'll have to check those out.

ChocolateandPeanutButter...Where have you seen the Purse and No. 1? I was able to find the others on E-Bay.

JulieB Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 4:01am
post #15 of 21

Well, I looked on ebay.......... the sunflower is cute, I couldn't find the purse, and I love the new stork! I can't wait to see the purse...........

I couldn't find them on the Wilton site, are they there yet?

qtkaylassweets Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 4:51am
post #16 of 21

The purse and number 1 pan are not on ebay yet or at any stores. They just got them in this week. I live in Illinois very close to Wilton and I just recently met a very nice looking man who works in the warehouse there. And, he is single! Oh, sorry, enough about my love life.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Anyway, that is how I found out about the new pans.

There are also a few other items they will be releasing in April.

JulieB Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 6:23pm
post #17 of 21

Wow............. a nice-looking man who works at Wilton? Now THAT could be heaven-sent! LOL

sweetcakesva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakesva Posted 29 Mar 2007 , 7:02pm
post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy522

I live in Jax Fl and they do not have them out yet. I thought they were coming out mid to late march. icon_rolleyes.gif

they have them at "Create-a-Cakes" in orange park,fl

qtkaylassweets Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 1:30am
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB

Wow............. a nice-looking man who works at Wilton? Now THAT could be heaven-sent! LOL

Oh yes!!!! party.gif

Ok, update.....There is also a castle kit that is just comming out. Only a few places have it as it just shipped last week. It has turrets and things to make a castle cake.

Also, new cake toppers-- ball and chain and runaway bride and also the baby toppers that have been out for a few weeks now.

A new gumpaste and Fondant Kit. Something to help with making letters or something like that. (i did not want him to think I really like Wilton icon_lol.gif )

fragglerock1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fragglerock1 Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 3:58am
post #20 of 21

Pablo is my son's favorite character! I just finished my first class and still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm off to ebay to buy that pan!

qtkaylassweets Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 9:30pm
post #21 of 21

I saw them! I saw them!!
I saw the purse and the #1 pans!!! They are so cute!
I love the purse I just have to have that!!!
I also saw the Fondant/gum paste molding kit.

They are all ready on ebay! Man, they just came out!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%