Ice Cream Cakes

Decorating By bananaboatcakeman Updated 28 Mar 2006 , 3:18pm by CakesWithAttitude

bananaboatcakeman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bananaboatcakeman Posted 10 Mar 2006 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 6

I'am just getting into ice cream cakes would like to know if someone knows where i can get cd's to make a wide assortment of images on ediable frosting sheets? would like to know if there is cd's out there with like disney images or character cd's of any sort? Or that ever cd's are out there to make it easier.

5 replies
boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 12:50pm
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaboatcakeman

I'am just getting into ice cream cakes would like to know if someone knows where i can get cd's to make a wide assortment of images on ediable frosting sheets? would like to know if there is cd's out there with like disney images or character cd's of any sort? Or that ever cd's are out there to make it easier.

What about downloading images off the net??
Nati

het518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
het518 Posted 21 Mar 2006 , 10:18pm
post #3 of 6

I was just wondering how you make the ice cream cakes? I have a friend that wants one and I have never tried one before.
Thanks

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 21 Mar 2006 , 10:26pm
post #4 of 6

would like to know too.....bump

bananaboatcakeman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bananaboatcakeman Posted 28 Mar 2006 , 2:42am
post #5 of 6

we own a ice cream store so we use soft serve vanilla for one layer let it freeze then add a layer of choclate crumbeled cookies like oreo then add a layer of choclate soft serve. then then frost it with a whipped icing.

CakesWithAttitude Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesWithAttitude Posted 28 Mar 2006 , 3:18pm
post #6 of 6

Check out the wilton discussion forum in general section. I have explained it all there soooo many times

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%