Upside Down

Decorating By LisasCakesNM Updated 26 Mar 2007 , 8:31pm by LisasCakesNM

LisasCakesNM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisasCakesNM Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 7:08am
post #1 of 6

I guess in the movie, The Perfect Man, the mother is a cake decorator. I have never seen the movie but my friend was asking how she made a upside down cake. I told her I had no idea and it was probably dummies! icon_confused.gif Then I thought about it and I think I have seen Mike and Duff both make these kinds of cake? Does anyone have any idea of how they make them? TIA!!

Lisa

5 replies
wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 9:52am
post #2 of 6

I'd like to know also

Bump

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 2:14pm
post #3 of 6

I think you can use the tall tier stand and stack them upside down (smallest on bottom and largest on top).

~Chelle

LisasCakesNM Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 7:00pm
post #4 of 6

Yeah, that makes sense! I think I will suprise my friend and try and make her one in a few months! icon_surprised.gif We will see. I thought that maybe it was just super supported but even then I didn't think it would work! Does anyone know where I can get a tall tier stand? Has anyone else seen these or done them before? And thanks chelleb1974!! You are such a huge help!!

Lisa

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 6

You're welcome! Not sure where you can buy it - I found mine on ebay. I think most of the cake deco supply sites carry it (wilton, cakedeco.com, etc...). CC may even sell it - not really sure!

~Chelle

LisasCakesNM Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 8:31pm
post #6 of 6

I found a picture of a cake like I am talking about on CC, just in case you don't know what I mean! This is a really cool cake by heavenlys!!!

Lisa

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo-27936.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%