Frosting Doesn't Have Any Calories...

Decorating By jescapades Updated 26 Mar 2007 , 5:22pm by kjgjam22

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 10

when you can't taste it, right?

i have a terrible cold, so i thought to myself, 'self, i'm gonna make a small batch of frosting to help me feel better.'

well, to my dismay, i made the frosting and because of my cold, can't taste it. so i decided, if you can't taste it, it doesn't have any calories, and i can't gain any weight from eating the whole batch, right??

icon_wink.gif

just trying to get through feeling miserable with a sense of humor...

9 replies
jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 10

That's absolutely correct. If you can't taste it, then it has no calories or fat or cholesterol. Nope none of that bad stuff. thumbs_up.gif

I hope you feel better soon.

Housemouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Housemouse Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 10:44pm
post #3 of 10

and it doesn't have any calories if you lick it off a spoon or scrape it out of the mixing bowl, or at least that's what I'm being told...

Hope you're feeling better really soon.

LanaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LanaC Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 10:53pm
post #4 of 10

Frosting doesn't have calories and my butt doesn't have any fat. Life IS good! icon_biggrin.gif

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 12:14am
post #5 of 10

and if it does have fat.....just wash it down with a diet coke/drink......it cancels out any calories and washes them all away icon_lol.gif

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 12:17am
post #6 of 10

oh whew! i'm glad i asked! now i know i can go right back to the fridge and eat some more! thanks!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 12:29am
post #7 of 10

It's the same idea I have about trying food off of my DH's plate at a restuarant. Those calories belong to him since it's his plate so it's ok and I can't gain any weight. icon_lol.gif

jukesbox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jukesbox Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 12:40am
post #8 of 10

And if nobody sees you eating it, it doesn't have any calories. icon_lol.gif

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 3:33pm
post #9 of 10

broken cookies and crumbled cake does not have calories as well - they fall out when the cookies break!

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 5:22pm
post #10 of 10

as far as i see it....cake has no calories even if you can taste it....icon_smile.gif that maybe why i could lose 100 pounds literally....hey you only live once right. hope you feel better soon too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%