Recipe Help.....

Baking By Pearl70 Updated 26 Mar 2007 , 4:38pm by Pearl70

Pearl70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl70 Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 7:41pm
post #1 of 7

i have saw where some of you add flavored coffee creamer in your nfsc/penny's recipes. can you tell me what I nee dto sub out,I will be using french vanilla creamer.

6 replies
Pearl70 Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 7

please help with this...

patton78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patton78 Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 7

You can sub it out for any of the liquid ingrediants called for. Since you are using a vanilla creamer, you can sub some of the vanilla with the creamer (I would still add some real vanilla though). You can also sub some or all of the whipping cream. Just depends on what taste you are looking for. HTH!

Sweetpeeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetpeeps Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 7

I used the coffee creamer to replace the water in a cake mix and if it's home made you can replace the milk with it. HTH

Suzie757 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzie757 Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 7

I saved that post and the person said she used 1/4 cup of powdered french vanilla creamer in place of some of the sugar. Let me know how these turn out please as I was thinking of doing it for Easter. icon_smile.gif

Pearl70 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 12:17am
post #6 of 7

I will be making them tomorrow, what i have is the liquid kind so I think I will follow pennys and sub the whiiping cream. so I will let you know how it turns out. thanks everyone.

Pearl70 Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 4:38pm
post #7 of 7

i have baked the cookies with coffee creamer and they were GREAT...this is what I will be using in mine. I also played with the recipe a bit more and thanks to "Cambo" who suggested using country crock, they turned out wonderful with holding their shape. The best yet!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%