Confections On Parade Cake Show In San Diego - Soooo Awesome

Decorating By indigojods Updated 27 Mar 2007 , 2:16am by keriskreations

imaginecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imaginecakes Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 5:10pm
post #31 of 40

Beautiful cakes!! I used to live in SD too...I wish I would have taken advantage of all of the classes and shows they have while I was there! Oh well!! icon_sad.gif

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 5:43pm
post #32 of 40

Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing these.

And look at Miss Amy's (cakemommy) cake, BEST IN SHOW!!! I couldn't be prouder if she were my own kid.

ShirleyW Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 6:00pm
post #33 of 40

And there is another member, Jan Loomis. Last cake on page one bottom row, right side. Beautiful work Jan.

How did the Titanic cocoa painting do, did it win any awards? Should have been first prize in that category, really amazing work!

indigojods Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indigojods Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 6:01pm
post #34 of 40

Brandi - I am sorry! I forgot to denote yours as Best of Show. That was such a beautiful rendition of the painting. I was telling my husband that your angels are more attractive than the ones in the painting. I updated my description on flickr.

Also, I noticed that the descriptions don't display in the slideshow so if you want to see the notes you have to go through them manually.

I am glad everyone is enjoying the pictures.

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 6:17pm
post #35 of 40

Thanks for posting the pics... there were SO many gorgeous cakes, and I didn't have enough memory on my camera to take photos of them all. icon_biggrin.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 8:04pm
post #36 of 40

Thanks for sharing with us. Those cakes are awesome. My jaw is still on the floor.

indigojods Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indigojods Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 9:44pm
post #37 of 40

ShirleyW - sweetflowers just posted on another thread that Ruty's Titanic did win 1st place!

ShirleyW Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 10:02pm
post #38 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigojods

ShirleyW - sweetflowers just posted on another thread that Ruty's Titanic did win 1st place!

Oh that's great to hear. I would not have wanted to be a judge there because other cocoa paintings were fabulous too. The tango painting by a 13 year old? Makes you wonder how far she will go in the future if she is this talented and this good at such a young age.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 27 Mar 2007 , 1:43am
post #39 of 40

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THESE PICS. I am in awe of all of the creations. I would love to attend one of these shows somewhere.

Diane

keriskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keriskreations Posted 27 Mar 2007 , 2:16am
post #40 of 40

Thank you for posting the pics - they are AMAZING! What a variety of creation you were able to see! So creative - it's inspiring, definitely!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%