Packing And Mailing Cookies

Decorating By heychele Updated 7 Mar 2006 , 3:50am by cakemommy

heychele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heychele Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 11:23pm
post #1 of 4

Sorry if I missed this subject somewhere. I have a cookie order that needs to be shipped to New York, I am in Ohio.
This will be my first time packing and praying they arrive in good shape, I've gotten a few ideas off of the internet, but I trust you guys so much more!
Does anyone have a great method for shipping cookies?
They will be sugar cookies decorated with royal icing and mailed express.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 replies
cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 11:34pm
post #2 of 4

There was just recently a topic on this. What was suggested was to pack them as securely as possible using either popcorn or styrofoam peanuts to cushion in the box. You could wrap the cookies individually in bubble wrap. That's what I'm about ready to do with my show cookies for my contest entry. I'm also using cotton balls for support of the floral decorations I have on them.

Amy

heychele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heychele Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 11:52pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Cakemommy that helps alot. I think the bubble wrap would ease my mind,I'm going to try that.
I did a search on this topic but I couldn't find it! Maybe it's just my avatar making me dizzy!

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 7 Mar 2006 , 3:50am
post #4 of 4

No problem! I hope everything arrives safely for you! I'm mailing my box UPS because the USPS is pretty bad in the San Diego area (where I'm shipping mine too.)

Amy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%