We Miss You Squirrelly!!!

Lounge By MommyEdzards Updated 6 Mar 2006 , 3:29pm by Lisa

MommyEdzards Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyEdzards Posted 4 Mar 2006 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 19

Just wanted to say I miss seeing you around CakeCentral......thats all icon_biggrin.gif

18 replies
sofiasmami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sofiasmami Posted 4 Mar 2006 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 19

yes.... I've been wondering the same thing... she used to be on practically every post ...does anyone know where she is??

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:22am
post #3 of 19

Someone asked this before on this link:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-17873-.html

Far as I can see, she's not online right now....unless she's in "steath" mode. She'll be back around, someday.....I hope. icon_cry.gif

lainee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainee Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:27am
post #4 of 19

What does it mean and or do, when someone replies to a post with the workd "bump"

thanks,

Lainee

BellaRosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaRosa Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:27am
post #5 of 19

She's still on most every day. Not sure how much she posts, but she is here. icon_biggrin.gif

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:28am
post #6 of 19

I think she stays really busy with the gallery supporters forum. icon_smile.gif

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:28am
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Quote:

What does it mean and or do, when someone replies to a post with the workd "bump"

It means they're moving you back up to the top of the list, so more people see it and will respond. icon_smile.gif

HTH!

Schmoop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Schmoop Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 4:36am
post #8 of 19

She answered one of my posts late last night, but I had not seen a post from her in awhile

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:29am
post #9 of 19

Yes she is around, she has been putting alot of time into managing the new Gallery Supporters user group.

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:29am
post #10 of 19

She's here...just staying "behind the scenes" for a bit.

Unfortunately, I think we've noticed that some of the, shall we say, "less kind" Members of this site are trying to bring her down with their negativity and mean-spirited comments. tapedshut.gif

Let's hope we can all give her our support so that we don't lose such a valued Member. She's kind, good-natured and so forthcoming with her knowledge of our hobby/career in baking. Some people take that as being a "show-off"...but they are sadly mistaken and have a little bit of the "Green-Eyed Monster" in them. If those people keep it up, we will lose her to other sites...and that would truly be our loss. icon_sad.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:36am
post #11 of 19

Helen, you put that very nicely, and I do agree with you whole heartedly. Janice

frulund2600 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frulund2600 Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:41am
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

Unfortunately, I think we've noticed that some of the, shall we say, "less kind" Members of this site are trying to bring her down with their negativity and mean-spirited comments. tapedshut.gif

Let's hope we can all give her our support so that we don't lose such a valued Member. She's kind, good-natured and so forthcoming with her knowledge of our hobby/career in baking. Some people take that as being a "show-off"...but they are sadly mistaken and have a little bit of the "Green-Eyed Monster" in them. If those people keep it up, we will lose her to other sites...and that would truly be our loss. icon_sad.gif

just want to give my support thumbs_up.gif I love reading her posts.

katleg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katleg Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:43am
post #13 of 19

me too...she's been very positive and inspiring.. she knows ALOT!

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 5:53am
post #14 of 19

Great...then we all agree! Seriously, let's start over around here guys. It's too good a site to get our knickers in a twist over! icon_lol.gif

FRESH START DAY 1!!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

all4cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cakes Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 6:16am
post #15 of 19

Squirlley........You have always been such a wonderful help to me! Thank you so so very much! We MISSSSSSSSSS YOU!!!!!!! And we are here for you! thumbs_up.gif Hugs

sofiasmami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sofiasmami Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 2:53pm
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

that is terrible icon_mad.gif ... she is my one of my favorite people on this site and I would hate to lose her! ... we misssssss you!!!!!!!

Cakey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 3:11pm
post #17 of 19

I depend on Squirrely!!! She can't leave!!! I have a huge file of Squirrely's posts chock full of great info that I have used and will use in the future about chocolate transfers, doll cakes, etc. I really hope it's not true that people are being mean because she is so knowledgable. That's just crazy to me. So are those same people mad at scientists who cure diseases? Are they "show offs" because they let everyone know what they've discovered and how they discovered it? I love it when someone gives me info so I don't have to make all the mistakes on my own and get frustrated. Squirrely is helping us all be less frustrated with this knowledge!!! Go Squirrely!!! Rock on!! thumbs_up.gif

tastycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastycakes Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 3:23pm
post #18 of 19

I noticed she was missing too, I figured she must be busy with her awesome cakes, then she PM'd me to wish me a happy birthday....she really is so very sweet. As for there having been negative comments, I either missed those posts OR I just didn't notice them because usually if squirrellycakes had made a comment I read hers first!!! Not only does she know cakes, she understands the business, and that's awesome.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 6 Mar 2006 , 3:29pm
post #19 of 19

As Heath stated earlier, SquirrellyCakes is still on site and working really hard coordinating the Gallery Supporters group where she posts daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Yes she is around, she has been putting alot of time into managing the new Gallery Supporters user group.

I know SquirrellyCakes appreciates all of your kind words but I'm going to lock this thread so we can move past any negativity and/or rumors.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%