Cake Decorater?baker Needed In Md

Business By Tazalexis Updated 15 Mar 2006 , 4:47pm by MoneysGirl

Tazalexis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tazalexis Posted 3 Mar 2006 , 4:13am
post #1 of 6

My friend is getting married in May and she's in Owings Mills MD. SHe desperately need someone in MD who is good at what they do. She already has something in mind and would like for the person to work with her. It's pretty simple.. it's the cakes with the staircase and the waterfountain. If anyone knows anyone, please give their info. she needs to hire someone asap. Having pics of work that can be viewed online is a plus.

5 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 4 Mar 2006 , 6:01pm
post #2 of 6

..I don't know if she would be interested or not but you might want to send a PM to thecakemaker ...never know!

steph95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steph95 Posted 4 Mar 2006 , 8:57pm
post #3 of 6

I'm in MD, but I have to say no. I'm about 1 1/2-2 hours away and on the other side of the bay with no wedding cake experience. Hopefully this will bump you up enough to get someone's attention. Good Luck!!!

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 5 Mar 2006 , 3:58am
post #4 of 6

I am about 25 minutes north of Owings Mills, but am just a beginner and would not even attempt a wedding cake. I'm not to that level yet! I have tasted and seen cakes from a bakery in Westminster, which is not far from Owings Mills. They have a website. http://starrynightbakery.com/
There is also a bakery in Hampstead which is close. Snickerdoodles. They cakes are nice and very good.

Tazalexis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tazalexis Posted 10 Mar 2006 , 3:41am
post #5 of 6

guys, thanks for your replies. I could not find my post for a while. Thanks for your help. Price, I will pass on the info about starrynight. thanks a bunch

MoneysGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MoneysGirl Posted 15 Mar 2006 , 4:47pm
post #6 of 6

When in May is your friend getting married? I may be able to do it depending on the date. You can email me at [email protected]. I am ten minutes away from Owings Mills.

Nakia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%