Lounge By wendysue Updated 26 Apr 2007 , 4:52pm by lilytexas

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 27 Mar 2007 , 4:31am
post #61 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiser73

I've been a pepsi addict since high school.

So much so that when they did those points, all I wanted was to get that pepsi bike, do any of you remember this? So I had half of my school saving pepsi points for me...I think it was like almost 1300 points I saved, and I still have that bike!! And I'm still addicted to pepsi..I try not to buy it too often, but nothing goes with a good pizza or popcorn like cold pepsi!

OMG!!! I still have my ballcap and sweatshirt icon_redface.gif That seems like eons ago icon_cry.gif And I have to totally agree with the popcorn and pepsi, although when I do buy Pepsi these days I buy the cute little cans icon_rolleyes.gif

OMG ... I totally forgot about those points!! I still have my sweatshirt and beach towel!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 27 Mar 2007 , 10:34am
post #62 of 80

If they did the "points" thing with Lipton Diet Green Tea, I'd beable to buy a house if offered icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

heiser73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heiser73 Posted 27 Mar 2007 , 2:16pm
post #63 of 80

Cakesbyjess and Klykat-I'm so glad to hear that you both remember this as well! I wish they would do it againicon_smile.gif I'm not into the contests they have anymore where they give you a code and you type it in your computer to see if you win, to me that's just not very fun!

cakesbyjess Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 4:50am
post #64 of 80

I agree ... I don't think the codes on the internet thing is very fun. I'd much rather collect points and redeem them for fun stuff. Guess that's a thing of the past, isn't it?! icon_cry.gif

By the way ... K'ly, I finally tried Lipton's Diet Green Tea ... OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am hooked!!! LOVE IT!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 10:12am
post #65 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesbyjess

I agree ... I don't think the codes on the internet thing is very fun. I'd much rather collect points and redeem them for fun stuff. Guess that's a thing of the past, isn't it?! icon_cry.gif

By the way ... K'ly, I finally tried Lipton's Diet Green Tea ... OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am hooked!!! LOVE IT!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I don't care for the internet points thing either, just no fun icon_cry.gif Atleast the Green Tea is good for us thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif K'ly

mom23kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom23kids Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 4:49pm
post #66 of 80

Make mine a Pepsi, please!! thumbs_up.gif

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 5:06am
post #67 of 80

I like just about all pop! lol

Lately, I've been drinking Diet Cherry Pepsi because coke's diet cherry now has vanilla and I like it better w/o the vanilla. As far as the regular diet...I don't have a preference. Yes, they do taste different to me but I don't like one more than the other. I like Diet Dr Pepper tooicon_biggrin.gif

miss_sweetstory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss_sweetstory Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 3:59pm
post #68 of 80

Coke...fully leaded.

It was the ONLY craving I had during my pregnancies. (I admit, I caved several times and enjoyed the suger and caffine!) So far the kids seem fine.

cakecre8tor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecre8tor Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 4:39pm
post #69 of 80

diet coke for me! icon_biggrin.gif

ladyday95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyday95 Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 7:40pm
post #70 of 80

if I drink any soda it will be pepsi for me

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 10:44pm
post #71 of 80

Diet Dr. Pepper!!!!

Drink some real pop, people! LOL!!!

I'm just joking...disclaimer: this is a joke...will be responsible if you laugh, if you don't laugh, look the other way! LOL!!!

sorry I'm in a fun mood today!!!!!!!!!!!!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 11:05pm
post #72 of 80

OK to me it's like this...

if it will be a fountain drink, then I prefer coke over pepsi, but in a bottle or can its Pepsi....

diet brand is diet coke over diet pepsi

kind of like the fast foods out there..

I prefer the whopper over the bigmac, but I prefer mcd's fries over burgerkings....

cakesbyjess Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 4:00am
post #73 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

I prefer the whopper over the bigmac, but I prefer mcd's fries over burgerkings....

I'm exactly the same way! If I could have a Whopper with McD's fries, that would be a perfect fast food meal!!! icon_lol.gif

OK ... now I'm hungry! Dang it!!!! icon_cry.gif

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 5:35pm
post #74 of 80

What is it with fountain drinks vs. botted drinks?

My dh prefers Mt. dew, but if we're in a restaurant, it's pepsi only. He doesn't like fountain mt. dew.

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 11:07pm
post #75 of 80

I really like cherry pepsi myself .. thumbs_up.gif

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 11:28pm
post #76 of 80

Coke - Diet, caffeine free.

No other way to go.

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 2:57am
post #77 of 80

DIET COKE 100%!!!!

Aimeestrange Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aimeestrange Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 8:50pm
post #78 of 80

PEPSI! PEPSI! PEPSI! PEPSI! I LOVE PEPSI!

icon_cry.gif But these days I have to cut most of it out icon_cry.gif So while I still love diving into my beloved pepsi every great once in awhile...these days it's Lipton's Diet Green Tea with Citrus!

delaware Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delaware Posted 26 Apr 2007 , 4:46pm
post #79 of 80

I say Coke, but ours tastes different then yours. Your Coke tastes like our Pepsi. We don't like American Coke it tastes watered down.

lilytexas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilytexas Posted 26 Apr 2007 , 4:52pm
post #80 of 80

diet coke

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%