Antonia74 - Thank You!

Decorating By beachcakes Updated 8 Mar 2006 , 5:50am by SHenyd

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 12:57pm
post #1 of 7

I made a version of your Mardi Gras cake for church last night and it was a big success! Thank you!

6 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 3:54pm
post #2 of 7

It looks AWESOME!!! icon_surprised.gif I love the different tier sizes you used. Did the people go crazy for it?? I would have if I'd been there!

Your masks are amazing and the feathers add so much to it. I like yours way more than mine! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Sue23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sue23 Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 4:02pm
post #3 of 7

antonia74 ----- Where do I find your icing recipe for cookies -- i see everyone saying the use it but where can i find it??? thanks you ---- beachcakes
your cakes are pretty - i love them

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 7

I love both cakes. Great job guys. thumbs_up.gif

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 7

THanks guys!! icon_biggrin.gif

Helen - I couldn't have done it w/o seeing yours first! You are the master! Yes, they all loved it - the priest made an announcement during ashes that i made it... icon_redface.gif I'm more of a behind the scenes person, LOL!

Sue - Antonia made a How-To for making cookies on the Home Page - her icing recipe is on there. It's great! I've made it a few times.

Sue23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sue23 Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 4:57pm
post #6 of 7

thanks beachcakes!!!

SHenyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHenyd Posted 8 Mar 2006 , 5:50am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue23

antonia74 ----- Where do I find your icing recipe for cookies -- i see everyone saying the use it but where can i find it??? thanks you ---- beachcakes
your cakes are pretty - i love them

Here's the link...

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-1983-0-Royal-Icing-for-Decorated-Cookies.html

If it doesn't work, just go into Antonia's profile and click on Recipes Submitted.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%