I'm A Convert...(Rhonda's Ultimate Mmf)

Decorating By Paintedlady201 Updated 21 Mar 2007 , 3:30pm by Paintedlady201

Paintedlady201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Paintedlady201 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 5

I've been wanting to try MMF so went and looked at the recipes here on CC. I decided to try Rhonda's Ultimatel MMF recipe http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3183-2-Rhondas-Ultimate-MMF.html Oh my! It was such fun to work with. Pliable, soft, and what really surprised me is the taste. YUMMY!!! Just thought I'd give a short review in case someone else was considering making some for the first time. I really loved it! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 5

I've never heard of it but its worth a try since no one around here seems to like any fondant I try icon_sad.gif Thanks

reese04 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reese04 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:26pm
post #3 of 5

I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the post!

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:26pm
post #4 of 5

How does it compare to the other MMF recipes? I'll have to try this one! icon_smile.gif

Paintedlady201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Paintedlady201 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 3:30pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendysue

How does it compare to the other MMF recipes? I'll have to try this one! icon_smile.gif

I'm not sure how it compares to the others since this was my first try. When I compared this one to other recipes, what stood out to me is that this one calls for some different extracts (vanilla, lemon) and some fresh lemon juice. That sounded really appealing and fresh and honestly, the taste is awesome! Just gives it a little touch of taste besides straight sugar ya know?

Maybe someone else has tried different ones and can comment.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%