Need Help With Theme Cupcakes!!

Decorating By lv2bake Updated 19 Mar 2007 , 2:31pm by CSMoore

lv2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lv2bake Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:43pm
post #1 of 4

I was aked to make 2 doz. cupcakes with a theme of baking. does anyone have any ideas? I have neve done a baking theme before, she wants maybe roling oins, chefs hat, but I have no idea how to make these items HELP!

Darlene

3 replies
NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:18pm
post #2 of 4

Hey lv2bake! My first thought when reading your question was a chocolate mold. They make them in so many different themes I thought for sure they would have a baking theme. But after googling for a chocolate mold along that lines, I only came up with one and it was way too big, the rolling pin was over 5 inches, the rest was about 2 inches. Since I could not find a chocolate mold=(...the other 2 thoughts I had were to either do a FBCT/chocolate transfer for each or pipe the design onto each cupcake...but that would definately take time=( Hoping someone else on here has a better/quicker suggestion for you! Jen

alibugs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alibugs Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:23pm
post #3 of 4

You could make a ccc and use the choclate molds NewbeeBaker was talking about.

CSMoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CSMoore Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 4

Find some pictures of baking stuff on the internet, print them out, and then use a copier to size them for cupcakes. I would do a baking pin, chef hats, aprons, oven mit, bag of flour, a spoon, hand mixer, and plaque sign with "Bakery" or "Sweet Treats" on it. Maybe 3 of each and you will get your 2 dozen. Then I would trace the picture on wax paper and fill it in with royal icing. I did some Dr. Suess hats this way and they were great. Good Luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%