Cake Web Sites???

Lounge By mrsfish94 Updated 25 Feb 2006 , 7:28pm by wendysue

mrsfish94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:26am
post #1 of 9

I know there is a post with a bunch of great cake web sites to visit on them....does anyone know where it is? Or can anyone recomend some?

8 replies
Newbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newbie Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:38am
post #2 of 9

There are soooo many. But Cake Central is the best!

DiscoLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DiscoLady Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:03pm
post #3 of 9

Try doing an Image Search in Yahoo or Google. Just type in the kind of cake you're looking for. I.E. baby shower cakes...or be more specific and type in baby rattle cakes, baby bib cakes, baby blocks cakes, rubber ducky cakes, etc...
When the screen opens up there should be a bunch of small pictures of cakes. When you click on a picture the screen will open up as a split-screen with the photo on top and the bakers website below. If you click on the picture it will enlarge the it, by clicking on the website below you can view all their other cake pictures too and many of these websites also have links to other cake websites so you can just go on and on sometimes! Try it!
I automatically save pictures of cakes I really like or could use (that is know I can duplicate or use parts of it for inspiration). I have a huge file called Cake Ideas and have it sorted by type of cakes: Floral, Wedding, Kids, Baby shower, Masculine, etc...I also have a file for Interesting borders and Pretty Writing.
Try it! And Good luck hunting!! icon_biggrin.gif

mrsfish94 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:07pm
post #4 of 9

Great! I didn't think to do that!! I had a list once. But my computer crashed and I lost them.

thanks!!!

MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 5:54pm
post #5 of 9

you could also check out the "Sweet Inspiration" forum over at Cakes Canada... we've been posting links to some of our favourite sites there!

beany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beany Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 1:20pm
post #6 of 9
AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 12:59am
post #7 of 9

Try these as well.

www.cakesbysam.com
www.sugarchalet.com
www.brenscakes.com

mrsfish94 Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 6:45am
post #8 of 9

Thanks so much!!! These are the ones I was looking for!!!!

icon_lol.gif

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 25 Feb 2006 , 7:28pm
post #9 of 9

I have a HUUUUGGGGEEE List on my website and my blog... see the links below!!! I'm adding to the list all the time too. icon_smile.gif
In my website look in the sidebar for the link that says links to my favorite galleries.: ) Under my blog just scroll down the sidebar and you'll find them there too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%