Cake Ethics - Is It Ever Wrong To ....

Decorating By goodcakefairy Updated 23 Feb 2006 , 7:31pm by Lisa

goodcakefairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodcakefairy Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 6:45pm
post #31 of 36

OK, Cakeman66, you don't know me, so you don't know I was really kidding and you're willing to believe the worst about me. That's fine.

I'm not going to switch cake flavors on her. I've said at least twice in this thread that the matter is settled and that I understand that this is the bride's day not mine. Maybe some people don't get my humor. I'm going to leave it at that.

goodcakefairy Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 6:47pm
post #32 of 36

Calejo -
icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

That is hilarious! I'm so glad you did something! Otherwise, little timmy's birthday party could have been discussed in therapy for years. Why would she think red would make it "pop?"

Thanks for sharing.
GCF

parismom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
parismom Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 6:51pm
post #33 of 36

We getcha goodcakefairy, it was just a new subject to start conversation and a harmless joke. Have to laugh sometimes, right?

goodcakefairy Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 6:57pm
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by parismom

We getcha goodcakefairy, it was just a new subject to start conversation and a harmless joke. Have to laugh sometimes, right?

That's what I thought

steph95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steph95 Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 7:21pm
post #35 of 36

I am sometimes amazed at some of the comments that come on here. I read the just kidding as just kidding. I come on here to vent cake problems I'm sure others have had, show support for or help someone else or ask questions for help. But to accuse someone of being able or wanting to do something after they firmly stated that they were just kidding is just beyond me. I don't know any of you from Adam. My sense of humor I'm sure is different from others. Things that come out of our mouths one way, come out different in the typed word. You can't see facial expressions or body actions. My point is: read it as it is typed. If they say they were joking, they were joking.

Now that that is off my chest, what was the original post about anyway? icon_confused.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 7:31pm
post #36 of 36

I was hoping this thread could move forward in a positive direction but it hasn't yet so it's being locked.

If you'd like to continue a discussion on the ethical dilemmas you may have faced, please start a new thread.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%