Cookies For Teacher Appreciation...

Baking By Love2Create Updated 17 Mar 2007 , 6:09pm by Kelrak

Love2Create Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Love2Create Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 8:48pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have any cute ideas for cookies for a teachers appreciation lunchen? I was going to give each teacher one cookie in a bag tied up pretty with some ribbons. I plan on doing a medium to large size cookie since they will only get one. It will be the favor for the party. Any ideas??

6 replies
bambuf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bambuf Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 8:52pm
post #2 of 7

Hi there! We just did a teacher appreciation luncheon last week. It was a spring theme, so I baked flower cookies and arranged them in baskets around the room and invited each teacher to take one as they left. They were a big hit! There is a picture in my photos if you are interested! icon_biggrin.gif

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 7

I know it's cliche, but... how about apples? or pencils? or notebooks? or books?

Or maybe thank you cookies?

MystiqueFire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MystiqueFire Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 12:59am
post #4 of 7

What about a blackboard cookie? Like a rectangle with the chalk holder thing at the bottom, and on the "board" it says thank you or something?

Jasmine

1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 3:36am
post #5 of 7

I say go with apples. There is ribbon at Micheal's that looks like a ruler - that would be cute to tie them with!

cookiecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiecreations Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 11:25am
post #6 of 7

I did a bunch of cookies for Teachers Appreciation Day last year, pics of some of the cookies are posted in my album. For each teacher I tailored the cookies to what they taught; science, gym, math, music, etc and even included cookies for their personal interests. They were a huge hit!

Kelrak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kelrak Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 6:09pm
post #7 of 7

What's your school's mascot?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%