Need Cake Idea For A Chef's Birthday

Decorating By cheftracy Updated 16 Mar 2007 , 4:20am by Paintedlady201

cheftracy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheftracy Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 4:55am
post #1 of 7

OK, ok, I know I am a chef, but there are too many things going through my head that I can't figure out what would be cute to do for a Chef's birthday cake. I'm just not that creative. Any ideas?

I've thought about a chef's hat with his name on the brim, or a chef coat with his name above the breast pocket... help, need something way cool!

6 replies
JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 5:04am
post #2 of 7

To do an easy chef hat you could get the Wilton big cupcake pan. It looks just like the hat.

However, to a bit different you could make a cake that looks like food. Like a steak or spaghetti.

LaceyLou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaceyLou Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 5:05am
post #3 of 7

i think a chefs hat would be soo cute!

im all teary-eyed now. my chef from school left us monday to go to florida. he was so amazing. : ( taught me everything i know.

kncab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kncab Posted 15 Mar 2007 , 5:51am
post #4 of 7

Hiya!

My husband is a chef and for his 25th Birthday I made him this cake. I didn't put alot of time into this one so I am sure you could do much better!![/img][/code]
LL

cheftracy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheftracy Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 3:02am
post #5 of 7

Thanks guys, I like the cupcake pan idea, I have that one. The chef cake was really cute! Great job.

tincanbaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tincanbaby Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 3:34am
post #6 of 7

Make the cake a cutting board and use fondant to make knife, and other kitchen utensils along with a few shaped veggies.

Paintedlady201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Paintedlady201 Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 4:20am
post #7 of 7

I think a 3D chef hat would be fabulous--covered in fondant. Too cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%