hello Cake People
My husband 46 birthday is coming up, need some help with a military theme ship. he is a true Signalman( use flags to commucate) the navy took away Signalman and made them Quather master ( Plots where the ship will go).
I will be making this cake at the end of the month his brithday is March 1st.
looking to feed at least 20people. i would love to make some kind of ship (mind sweeper) if not maybe cupcakes will be good also.
thanks
if anyone have or know where i can print direction on shop please share
I don't have any great ideas for you...wish I did. Sorry! My brother was in the Navy (so was I) and was enlisted before he graduated high school so his high school graduation cake was a half-sheet with frosting made to look like water and a model aircraft carrier on top. It had some saying on it, but I don't remember what it was. I'm sure there's a way to make a cake in the shape of a ship but I haven't seen any molds or patterns to use. I don't know what his rating emblem looks like (from when he was a signalman or now as a quarter master) but maybe you could do something with that??? Maybe an edible image??? I'll keep brainstorming for ya! Good Luck!
Steph
Quote by @%username% on %date%
%body%