Tonias...tonyas....tanyas.....

Lounge By twinsline7 Updated 23 Feb 2006 , 2:20pm by Bubbles

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 14 Feb 2006 , 10:19pm
post #1 of 12

I'm one too!!! icon_lol.gif I just thought I would say this because I see many signatures and screen names with it!!

I was feeling dorky!

11 replies
smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 15 Feb 2006 , 12:33am
post #2 of 12

So which one are you?? I'm a Tonia! icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Posted 15 Feb 2006 , 12:39am
post #3 of 12

ME TOO....Tonia!!! I hardly ever see anyone spell it the same!! thumbs_up.gif

smileyface Posted 15 Feb 2006 , 2:28am
post #4 of 12

KEWL!! So Tonia, LOL sounds like I am talking to myself, since your login on is twinsline7 does that mean you have twin or are one? Just curious! My Grandma's sisters are twins and my best friends hubby is a twin.

twinsline7 Posted 17 Feb 2006 , 4:58am
post #5 of 12

not a twin...I have a set 1 and a half yr old boys!! My cake time is their nap time!!! icon_lol.gif

tawnyachilders Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tawnyachilders Posted 17 Feb 2006 , 8:20pm
post #6 of 12

i'm a "Tonya" too. But I spell it Tawnya.

smileyface Posted 21 Feb 2006 , 2:52pm
post #7 of 12

I can only imagine what it would be like with twins. My youngest are 1 1/2 years apart and they can drive me bonkers!!

Nice to met ya Tawnya. I wonder how many more of the T's there are here.

tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 21 Feb 2006 , 5:27pm
post #8 of 12

I'm a Tanya too!....see I took the twins thing to a whole another level...I'm a gemini so I was thinking twins along that line! ...it's funny how we tend to relate everything to our own lives and experiences...

smileyface Posted 21 Feb 2006 , 6:13pm
post #9 of 12

Hey Tanya, nice to met you too! Do you pronounce it Tanya as in Tonya or is it Tanya with the tan sound? Hope I didn't totally confuse you. Just curious. I used to work with a Tanya and she got upset if someone said Tonia cause she said it isn't the same. It never bothered me any. Some people used to joke around and started calling us Tan Ton as in tampon, LOL!!

tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 2:14pm
post #10 of 12

"Tan Ton"...that's funny...icon_smile.gif

Actually, I prefer it pronounced as "Tawnya" not as "Tan"-ya...but I've lived on the eastern, western, northern and southern parts of the US and everywhere they tend to lean towards one or the other pronunciation (in the south it tends to be "Tan"-ya) so I'll answer to anything resembling my name and then politely correct them if I have more than a passing acquaintance with them....some southerners tend to be pretty insistent that their way of pronouncing YOUR name is the right way... icon_smile.gif

smileyface Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:59pm
post #11 of 12

Yeap, Tanya I know what you mean about those southerners, LOL!! I've lived in VA and am in NC now. Most the time I hear let's see if I can type what I need to say, LOL, Tonekneeah?? Can you hear what I am saying,icon_rolleyes.gif . I think the "i" in my name really makes people want to say Tony and add an ahhh to it. Anyhow that is what I get most of the time when I first met someone. I usually laugh because until I was teenager, everyone called my Toni (Tony). My grandma and aunt and uncles still do. I always tell my Mom it's her fault that it should be Tonya, must have been the drugs they gave back in the 60's, ROTF!!

Bubbles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbles Posted 23 Feb 2006 , 2:20pm
post #12 of 12

I am a Tanya too. But I never got called "Tan" ya until I moved to Georgia. And for some reason people think it so funny to say my name wrong or tell me my name is spelled wrong. LOL icon_smile.gif HELLO - I didn't name myself now did I. So just call me Tanya and leave the Tan thing out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%