Has Anyone Played

Decorating By Horselady Updated 9 Mar 2007 , 12:02am by cocakedecorator

Horselady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Horselady Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:58pm
post #1 of 10

Has anyone ever played the game Cake Mania on Yahoo....????It is really kind of fun. It might need to go under the "you know you're an addict" but I wanted to see if anyone else thought it was a cool game.....

9 replies
EverlastingSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EverlastingSweets Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 10

I've played it numerous times and beat the game! If you like that one, you need to play Diner Dash too!

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 10

i have definately played that. my kids stand in the background saying is it my turn yet. no i still have customers!!! lol

Ksue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ksue Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:07pm
post #4 of 10

Yes, I play it. Drives me nuts because I haven't beat it yet!

Also play Diner Dash -- middle daughter is a restaurant manager and sent it to me.

Now they have "Carrie Caretaker" (or something like that) -- youngest daughter is becoming a neonatal nurse practitioner.

I swear those game-makers are spying on our family! Now if they come up with a photographer game and a house-builder game, I'll know for SURE we're being spied on!

Horselady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Horselady Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:07pm
post #5 of 10

I just thought it was such a hoot! And it is in CAKE, so how can you not like it?

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:12pm
post #6 of 10

I play it, but I just get stuck at the same place everytime.... arrrgh... never fast enough. I started new games, tried to buy all the great stuff. and can't beat it yet.....

EverlastingSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EverlastingSweets Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:28pm
post #7 of 10

I bought the codes for these games, Diner Dash and CakeMania, the full versions and have beat both, I now want Diner Dash2!
They are both addictive!!!
Thats funny Ksue!

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 3:38pm
post #8 of 10

I love all those games too - I've beat them all and I'm waiting for the next ones to come out!! They really need a Cake Mania 2!

They have a flowe shop one too along the same lines. Very Fun!

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 5:39pm
post #9 of 10

Well Horselady, now I'll never get off the computer! icon_rolleyes.gif Thanks alot. I just downloaded the free trial and I love it! CC...Cake Mania...what next! icon_biggrin.gif

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 9 Mar 2007 , 12:02am
post #10 of 10

I have this one and all the diner dash games. Love them all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%