Interview Questions

Business By zoomitoons Updated 9 Mar 2007 , 12:29am by qtcakes

zoomitoons Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoomitoons Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 3

Before I open my storefront I decided to go back to college to get my bacholers degree. I'm almost done and this semester I'm taking a great class on how to interview. I've learned so much, however, our final project is to prepare an interview for a business. I of course chose the bakery but I have no experience with an interview for a business like this. Part of the project is to come up with 30 questions that I will/would ask during an interview for my bakery. What are some of the questions bakers/businesses ask during an interview to work at a bakery? I have a few of the typical questions, why do you want to work here? why do you want to decorate cakes and cookies? what experience do you have? etc what are some other questions that are asked or that you would ask if you were hiring for your bakery.
Thanks
Amy

2 replies
ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 3

"How do you feel about standing for long periods of time"
"Are you able to work weekends?"
"Do you see yourself working here in 2years...3years...5 years?"
"How do you handle extremely stressful situations?"
"Give an example of a stressful situation you've been in with a customer and how you handled it."

Those are just a few off the top of my head...

qtcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtcakes Posted 9 Mar 2007 , 12:29am
post #3 of 3

can you stay later if needed?( as we know some days are longer then others, depending on how many order you get)
do you have a problem wearing a hairnet, dress code?
what is your speciality in this field?
responsibility for cleanup?
are you will to take any classes if needed?( decorating or health dept. issues)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%