Has Anyone Ordered From Global Sugar Art?

Decorating By MavericksMommy Updated 7 Mar 2007 , 12:36pm by flayvurdfun

MavericksMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MavericksMommy Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:49am
post #1 of 17

I just found the website and they seem like they have a lot of gumpaste tools, and the prices see pretty good. Has anyone ordered from them? Are they good to deal with?
Thanks!

16 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:53am
post #2 of 17

Yep!! I order from them all the time. I talk to a guy named Alan and he's about one of the nicest people on the planet. In my experience they are a great company to deal with and once I had a problem and they were right on the phone dealing with it. You can't get any better than them!! thumbs_up.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:53am
post #3 of 17

I LOVE this company! I have only ordered a few times but Man oh Man talk about quick shipping! Everything has always arrived quickly and in good order. I will definitely use them again!

ChrisJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChrisJ Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:53am
post #4 of 17

I've ordered from them several times. Both times good service, no errors in my order, shipping is reasonable. Took about 1 week to receive the order but I am in California and they are in New York, so completely understandable.

maplecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maplecakes Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:54am
post #5 of 17

I LOVE this place...you can't go wrong. They have an amazing selection of products, and are always happy to help in any way they can! I am sure you won't be dissappointed!

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:57am
post #6 of 17

Love them! Great products, good shipping prices, and fast delivery.

MavericksMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MavericksMommy Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:59am
post #7 of 17

Wow! What glowing reviews! I guess I know where I'll be getting a bunch of stuff! I just wish I had found the site before I spent an extra $10 for my celboard!
I'm glad that they are so good to deal with, I like to only hand over my hard earned money to a good company with good customer service. (unlike a certain large home improvement store that I ordered furniture from that turned out to be really cheaply made stuff-I ended up in a 5 month battle before my credit card company finally was able to resolve! Won't ever go there again!)
Thanks Everyone!

sandralita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandralita Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 1:59am
post #8 of 17

I ordered from them once and had a very good experience. Quick delivery and actually had to return an item for which I received inmediate credit. They were available by phone every time. Would definetely recommend them.
Sandra

mcalhoun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcalhoun Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 2:43am
post #9 of 17

This is good news I placed my first order from them today!
Melissa

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 4:02am
post #10 of 17

Many times and they have excellent customer service. In one of my orders I had two jars of CK pan Grease, the carton arrived soaked with grease and when I opened it one of the jars lids was not on tight and the majority of the container had leaked. I contacted Alan and told him what had happened, he said he would replace it at no charge. I received the package a few days later and he had replaced both jars at no cost to me and I had only asked about the one that leaked.

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 10:19am
post #11 of 17

Ordered many times from them, and i swear you get no better to deal with. The shipping is always reasonable, and the package is always here quickly. First time i ordered from them they had an issue with my address and called me immediately to get it resolved so they could get my stuff out.

Very nice people to deal with, and i buy from them whenever i can.

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 10:39am
post #12 of 17

could one of you post their site ? I'd like to go there and look around.... Thanks....

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 10:53am
post #13 of 17

I ordered online from this site and they were fantastic...I received the order in 8 days....to Australia!!! icon_biggrin.gif

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 11:08am
post #14 of 17

They are great I just got an order last week in 2 days......... icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

www.globalsugarart.com

scoobam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoobam Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 11:25am
post #15 of 17

I just ordered for the first time a couple weeks ago..

ordered at 11:30 and at 12:10, 40 min later, had an email that the items had shipped!! icon_surprised.gif got them 2 days later..

I will definitely be sticking with them!! glad everyone has had positive experiences!! icon_biggrin.gif

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 11:39am
post #16 of 17

Thanks for the link..... OMG ! They have EVERYTHING !

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 12:36pm
post #17 of 17

wow, I would say they do.... I may have to check them out as well...... thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%