My First 3-D Farm Animals

Decorating By cakesbybert Updated 7 Mar 2007 , 6:48pm by archanac

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 2:04pm
post #31 of 37

I want to know how you did them!!! I'm supposed to be taking a figure modeling class next week, but it's in danger of being cancelled. How did you do those cute little critters??

BlairsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlairsMom Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 2:35pm
post #32 of 37

Love them, very good job. GL with your surgery! I would love to see the finished cake!
SArah

cakesbybert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbybert Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:08pm
post #33 of 37

Here are pictures of the finished cake. Sorry it takes so long for me to get back - home computer is acting up so downloads are forever icon_cry.gif , so have to do at work on breaks and at lunch.

The front view of cake is in my photos (been trying for 20 minutes to post as an attachment but it won't work icon_cry.gif ) It didn't turn out as great as I wanted - but it was the best I could do since I was feeling so bad. The #1 is gum paste - had to add a support to the back since it wasn't completely dry enough to transport. The the green balls are MMF. Cake is covered in BC.

dolphins256 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolphins256 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:11pm
post #34 of 37

Those are great. So well done, they look perfect.

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:16pm
post #35 of 37

Those are adorable!! very well done... must know how to do them.

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:21pm
post #36 of 37

They are all soooo cute!!! I love the pigs big ears and his cute little butt crack icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif K'ly

archanac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
archanac Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 6:48pm
post #37 of 37
Quote:
Quote:

They are all soooo cute!!! I love the pigs big ears and his cute little butt crack K'ly

Oh MY! I had to see for myself and you're right (the part about the pig having a crack--not the cute butt crack part though). The overall cake was just wonderful! I loved everything about it--from the beaded border, to the animals, to the #1. Great job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%