Any One In Charlotte,nc That Will Do Wedding Cake?????

Decorating By kimdel1774 Updated 7 Mar 2007 , 11:22pm by 2xMiMi

kimdel1774 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimdel1774 Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 1:28pm
post #1 of 7

I decorate my own cakes but do not want to have to do my own! I would love to hear from people in the area!

Thanks!

Kim

6 replies
LanaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LanaC Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 1:33pm
post #2 of 7

Kim, there are a few in here from Charlotte, unfortunately, I'm horrible with remembering people's sign on names (I grew up in Ft Mill, which is why I paid attn to the Charlotte folks). One of the posters, in particular, is VERY talented with her wedding cakes. Good luck.

deletedeletedelete Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deletedeletedelete Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 1:34pm
post #3 of 7

I live in Cherryville, NC about 1 hour away...
If you would like to e-mail me @ [email protected] I will try to assist you as much as possible. If not me doing the cake then helping you find someone...

Gloria

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 4:48pm
post #4 of 7

I will be coming to Charlotte in April for the National Bowling tournament and would love to check out some of the cake supply stores. Could someone tell me some that are available and close to Charlotte?

Thanks icon_smile.gif

nia0524 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nia0524 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 2:29am
post #5 of 7

After Hurrricane Katrina, I temporarily relocated to Charlotte (I'm back in New Orleans now)...
Sinfully Sweet is in the Charlotte area (actually Pineville/Matthews)...
check the ICES website, they have a very active chapter.

There's a wonderfully talented baker that I took my wilton classes with...check out her website... www.elizabethan-delights.com
I'm sure you will like what you see.

I hope this helps icon_biggrin.gif

MillyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MillyCakes Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 2:48am
post #6 of 7

I'm in Matthews which is pretty much Charlotte - most of the time even people who live here don't know the difference! icon_rolleyes.gif The only two cake supply stores that I frequent are Sinfully Sweet Cakes on Hwy. 51 and Elaine's on Lawyers Road. Both are pretty small, but usually have what I need. Other than that - I do visit Sur La Table at South Park Mall and we do have our share of Michael's, AC Moore, and Hobby Lobby. Other than that - internet ordering I a go!

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 11:22pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks to both of you for the information. I believe one of the bowling alleys is in Matthews so it sounds like these will be convenient.

Nia glad you were able to go back home. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%