Need Help With My Website!!!

Business By icingonthecupcake Updated 5 Mar 2007 , 1:37am by albumangel

icingonthecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingonthecupcake Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 7:00pm
post #1 of 4

I am currently trying to build my website with homestead.com. I am having trouble uploading my images. Well actually I know how to upload them but when I do they come out way too big. Does anyone know how I can resize my photos to fit into the websit. I am stumped and I tried the 800 number but they are close. Thanks for the help. Jasmine

3 replies
cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 9:43pm
post #2 of 4

you can resize images here.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 9:47pm
post #3 of 4

I used homestead too. My pics were always big, but I just used the little square resizer thing around the pictures to drag it smaller. That doesn't work for you? It also always asks if I want to 'optimize' my picture and I always do that too. My pics aren't that great though.

albumangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
albumangel Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 1:37am
post #4 of 4

If you have a PC with Windows, you can use the Paint program.
It's in the Start menu under "Accessories." Just open your photo in that program. Then go to the Image menu and select stretch/skew. Enter the same percentage in the Horizontal and vertical boxes. So, to make a pic half the size, enter 50% in both.

I do this with all my pics before they are posted anywhere. Paint always shows them exactly the size they will appear on a computer screen, unlike other programs that will show you a shrunken version.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%