Lace Points

Decorating By cake77 Updated 3 Apr 2005 , 1:29pm by cake77

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 10:11pm
post #1 of 5

I am not sure where I saw it but a little while ago I seen where somebody had posted a web site with a turorial on making lace points. I believe it was done with royal icing but not sure. I wasn't home when I saw it, and forgot to check it when I got home to book mark it. I believe that I saw the web address for it on this sight but can't be sure. I have been looking on here but can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm going crazy, but I'm sure I saw it. icon_redface.gif Would anyone on here know what I'm talking about? icon_confused.gif

Wilma

4 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 5

http://www.earlenescakes.com/store/images/instructions/IN_EMSCPTS_LG.jpg
These are instructions that you can buy for $4 off of Earlene Moore's website. (One day to be like her *daydreaming*, she is sooo good.)

cake77 Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 10:35pm
post #3 of 5

I agree her cakes are absolutely beautiful. I made my first batch of fondant pearls today using her tutorial from her website. They turned out great, but a teadious task. I am making them for my son's wedding cake in August I hope it turns out nice.

Wilma

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 2:25am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cake77

I am not sure where I saw it but a little while ago I seen where somebody had posted a web site with a turorial on making lace points. I believe it was done with royal icing but not sure. I wasn't home when I saw it, and forgot to check it when I got home to book mark it. I believe that I saw the web address for it on this sight but can't be sure. I have been looking on here but can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm going crazy, but I'm sure I saw it. icon_redface.gif Would anyone on here know what I'm talking about? icon_confused.gif

Wilma

Hi Wilma...maybe this was it?

http://www.shavkin.com/joellen2.htm

I know I see Diane's site mentioned quite a lot.

cake77 Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 1:29pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks Lisa,

I also found another site with a couple of patterns using a search engine. Most of the sights charge for the patterns. I got an idea from Diane's sight, and thought that I have my mother in law's old crochet lace patterns to edge pillowcases, maybe I could trace them onto another paper, and use them as patterns?

Wilma

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%