Check Out My 5 Yr Old On Youtube

Lounge By rlsaxe Updated 4 Mar 2007 , 2:46pm by rlsaxe

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 4:51am
post #1 of 19

hey all,.....check out my daughter singing a Phantom of the Opera song on youtube.
I'm thinking about getting her some lessons soon!

18 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 5:39am
post #2 of 19

wow, I think your little girl will be on broadway sooner than you think!

cakelady1994 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady1994 Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 5:45am
post #3 of 19

She is so sweet thumbs_up.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 6:44am
post #4 of 19

She is so pretty, and sings beautifully. I definitely think the lessons will be great, prepare her to be a big star one day. Janice

rlsaxe Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 4:45pm
post #5 of 19

Thanks. She's so obsessed with Phantom of the Opera that I'm willing to take her to another broadway show just to get her to listen to some DIFFERENT music! We live close enough to NY City to be able to see shows now and then. Apparently, there are quite a few youngsters out there who love the Phantom. Funny!

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 3:08pm
post #6 of 19

So talented, beautiful, and smart. I love it! Lessons would be great for her.

cakelady52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady52 Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 3:14pm
post #7 of 19

BRAVO! BRAVO!! thumbs_up.gif

rlsaxe Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 4:52pm
post #8 of 19

Thanks guys! Nice of you to say such compliments!

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 5:59pm
post #9 of 19

she is so cute just the ability at 5 to remember all the words are great but then to sing it so well on top of that you have a star on your hands just think if she continues to enjoy singing 10 years from now you will turn on E network and they will be showing these clips of her from her younger days on utube.

rlsaxe Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 6:11pm
post #10 of 19

aw. Thanks. I'm excited for her to get started with some lessons. The kid remembers words to songs she's heard only once, months ago. It's a bit freaky. But I hope she continues to love music as she gets older. Thanks for your kind words.

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 2 Mar 2007 , 6:38pm
post #11 of 19

a great memory will apply in so many areas later on my son stared really young memorizing songs and while he is terrified to sing in a group he can spit of math facts like there his own name so whatever your dd pursues that memory of hers will be a great asset.

CakeLadyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeLadyM Posted 3 Mar 2007 , 8:54pm
post #12 of 19

Wow! Such a sweetie pie!

-M-

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 12:52am
post #13 of 19

Awesome, yes get her started on singing and music lessons, if she is willing to. She definately has a lot of promise, but it is a lot of hard work, if you notice that she is starting to resent the practice, give her a break so that she doesn't go off it. I'll look forward to her world tour in the future

rlsaxe Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 2:15am
post #14 of 19

thanks! I won't mind a world tour if I get to go!

Beezaly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beezaly Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 2:39am
post #15 of 19

Aww, she is just too cute. Our entire family are HUGE fans of the Phantom-too cute icon_wink.gif

rlsaxe Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 3:06am
post #16 of 19

thanks. I was just looking at the video myself and realized that people were taking her video and putting them on their own websites. Wow! I didn't know that was possible. Kind of freaked me and my husband out so we decided to make the video be for private use only now. Kinda creepy. I guess I should have known better before I put her up there.

Beezaly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beezaly Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 3:09am
post #17 of 19

Oh, I just emailed the link to my MIL and SIL-they would have LOVED it!!! But I can certainly understand the protection you want, I have a 5yr old and a 14month old-I completely understand. She is cute tho icon_smile.gif

Sugarbunz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbunz Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 4:34am
post #18 of 19

Awww, I'm sorry I missed it, I tried to view it.

rlsaxe Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 2:46pm
post #19 of 19

her videos are up on my multiply account, which is at www.rekka671.multiply.com. You can view portions there, which is much more private than youtube.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%