I Did It!

Decorating By Confectionary1 Updated 28 Feb 2007 , 7:09pm by jackie64

Confectionary1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Confectionary1 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 1:40pm
post #1 of 10

Far from perfect, but 'tis mine! I had my final last night....
LL

9 replies
NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 10

Great job! I love the roses(especially the color!) and the bottom border is really cute!! You should definately be feeling good after making that=) Jen

calvarykari Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calvarykari Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 1:46pm
post #3 of 10

Great job! You should be excited. I love the bottom border too. Congrats!

fooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fooby Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 1:46pm
post #4 of 10

Absolutely stunning! I'm sure you're proud of yourself. Now the question is, what's the next cake design gonna be? icon_biggrin.gif Or what's the next excuse to make and decorate a cake? icon_lol.gif Congratulations and looking forward to more decorated cakes!!

vitomiriam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitomiriam Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 1:58pm
post #5 of 10

You did a GREAT job! I had my last class this Monday and your cake looks far better than mine. I already registered for Class II and I can't wait!

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 2:06pm
post #6 of 10

AWESOME job! I wish mine looked as good as that!

Confectionary1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Confectionary1 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 2:44pm
post #7 of 10

OMG, thanks to all of you for your kind words and inspiration! I come from a long line of home cake makers (no one ever actually had a bis. licenses). However, I plan to open a bakery someday. My husband has an art degree and he is excited about the fondant and airbrushing ideas. Funny how God puts is together like that(we've only been married 6months)!

vitomiriam, I am also registered for course 2 already! LOL My instructor was nice enough to let me have my book last night since I had already paid.

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 3:12pm
post #8 of 10

Great job!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Looking forward to many more posts from you!! Welcome if i hadn't said that before!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

weberm05 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weberm05 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:18pm
post #9 of 10

You did a great job! You'll definately like Course II and III. They are well worth it. Have fun and good luck icon_smile.gif

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 7:09pm
post #10 of 10

your cake looks great and the roses are really nice congrats and I love that color pink.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%