New Cake Business In Atlanta!

Business By Pinky Updated 25 Jan 2006 , 9:52pm by Genna

Pinky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pinky Posted 1 Jan 2006 , 1:20am
post #1 of 3

Hi! I have not been on here in a few months, I just recently (*August) moved from North Phoenix to Atlanta! I am so happy to be here in the South again! I am originally from Texas. I have just started my cake business here and would like to know if anyone is familiar with a store here called Cake Art. It is holding a class I am going to attend at the end of Jan. called "Cake as a Profession". It looks really good with lots of topics that we discuss here. Just curious! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
mjcarter2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjcarter2 Posted 23 Jan 2006 , 11:48pm
post #2 of 3

Hi Pinky,

I live in the Atlanta Area as well. My Cake Buddy and I were going to take the Cake as A Profession class and was told by one of the store employees that it didnt make since for both of us to take it. So my buddy took the class and made copies of the documents they handed out. Alot of the information is very similar, if no the same, as what Earlene Moore (www.earlenescakes.com) has on her website.

HTH, and good luck! icon_biggrin.gif

Genna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Genna Posted 25 Jan 2006 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 3

I'm also in the Atlanta area starting a business, good to know I'm not alone!! I have actually love and am very familiar with Cake Art....it really is the best cake supply shop around!

By the way, are there any cake competitions around that you don't have to be licensed for?

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%