Just Needing To Vent Some Thoughts

Lounge By NEWTODECORATING Updated 4 Mar 2007 , 6:35pm by RisqueBusiness

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 3 Mar 2007 , 2:15am
post #31 of 33

Thank God he will be alright, and chalk it up to motherhood!! God bless you for thinking fast....I hope your injury heals quickly too!!!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 3 Mar 2007 , 2:43am
post #32 of 33

You guys are great! Motherhood is far more tricky than anyone ever warned me about! I was told at my baby shower (thanks everyone-too late now icon_rolleyes.gif ) about sleepless nights and eating cold food for the first 3 years, but never once did anyone tell me that I would have to have so many answers to so many problems and questions, and that the fate of your child depends on those answers. I have never been 100% on anything, one of those people that is a jack of all trades-master of none I am not sure why I thought motherhood would be different. I made a mistake, I will make more, I am just glad that this one will leave no permanate scar.

Your stories and experiences have made me feel better--THANK YOU

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 6:35pm
post #33 of 33

I'm so sorry that this happened to you and your family...my son has 21 stiches on one side of his face alone and not all from one incident. He has ADHD...almost needed ear surgery to get the play dough he inserted in BOTH ears!

the most important part is to learn to forgive yourself. That will be the best thing you can do as a mommy and the HARDEST thing you will ever do in your life!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%