Awesome Cake Catalog

Decorating By cassandrascakes Updated 25 Feb 2007 , 9:21am by PatricesPieces

cassandrascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cassandrascakes Posted 23 Feb 2007 , 10:51pm
post #1 of 18

Just wanted to share that I received an awesome catalog from Country Kitchen. I placed an order on Tuesday night and received it today and enclosed was a 230 page full color catalog with everything cake related that you could imagine. The catalog is free with a thirty dollar purchase and six dollars otherwise. Just wanted to share with you all.

17 replies
Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 12:59am
post #2 of 18

icon_cry.gif I just ordered from there and I didn't order the catalog! Maybe they'll throw one in?! icon_biggrin.gif

Judi

cassandrascakes Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:01am
post #3 of 18

I just added on to my cart. If your order was over 30, I hope they send you one.

tiffy76620 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffy76620 Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:02am
post #4 of 18

I just went and looked at the site, and they automattically added the catalog once it went over 30.00. That is a a really neat site. Found some goodies to add for my gumpaste class starting in April. I cant wait!!!

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:04am
post #5 of 18

I thought that was the work of a 2 yr old.

I can't find the site, what is the web address?

cassandrascakes Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:05am
post #6 of 18

He, I just changed the title. The website is www.countrykitchensa.com

tiffy76620 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffy76620 Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:06am
post #7 of 18

countrykitchensa.com

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:12am
post #8 of 18

I've ordered from there twice, and now I get their catalog all the time in the mail.

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:38am
post #9 of 18

I ordered the catalog and received a $6.00 coupon on any order over $30.00. I ordered yesterday and received confirmation that it will be delivered Monday. It took about 10 days to get the catalog when I ordered but looks like when ordering products they are on the ball.

Thanks

cassandrascakes Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 1:44am
post #10 of 18

I can't sing their praises enough when it comes to customer service. Everytime I order, my order arrives pronto with no extra for shipping. Their shipping is the lowest I have ever seen, especially on cake boxes. I really love ordering from this company.

conbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conbon Posted 24 Feb 2007 , 2:29am
post #11 of 18

I just checked out the website for Country Kitchen SweetArt. I totally agree with everyone on this post when they say how great this site is. I ordered 2 catalogs (one for me and one for a friend). Can't wait until they arrive. icon_biggrin.gif

Janette Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 2:30am
post #12 of 18

icon_biggrin.gif I'm so happy, I just placed my order for stuff and I'm going to get a free catalog icon_smile.gif

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 2:37am
post #13 of 18

Hey girls!! I think that you've all got me goin on a shoppin trip!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif WOOHOO!

cassandrascakes Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 5:14am
post #14 of 18

Yeah, looking through the catalog has me in the shopping mood also. What is a girl to do???

Strazle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Strazle Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 5:22am
post #15 of 18

I ordered from them this week. They sales girl was very helpful and friendly. She made sure the items I ordered were in stock before I purchased. Shipping is very high if you need your stuff quickly....so, order ahead. I will be ordering from them again. Got my order already and loved it.

Janette Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 6:21am
post #16 of 18

I ordered cookie cutters, egg mold, silicone muffin cups and the smart marker and garland designs.

I know when I get the catalog I will see more that I want.

I told them they came highly recommended from CC. thumbs_up.gif

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 6:28am
post #17 of 18

I order almost exclusively from Country Kitchen Sweet Art. The customer service, prompt delivery and precisely packed shipments can't be beat. I recommend them to everyone who hasn't ordered from them already!

PatricesPieces Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PatricesPieces Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 9:21am
post #18 of 18

Ok...I have just spent the past 3 hours looking at everything on that site. I will definitely be doing some shopping. Can I just tell you how much I love CC. What a huge help everyone is. I have learned sooooo much through this site. Keep the good ideas coming!!

Happy Decorating and Happy Shopping everyone!!

Patrice

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%