Cake Divas Ww#10

Lounge By MelC Updated 11 Dec 2005 , 3:04pm by m0use

MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 3:46am
post #1 of 16

Hey ... is anyone out there?

I was VERY bad this w/end and I'm up 2-1/2 pounds !!! This time of year is SO hard to be good, with all the events and things going on!

15 replies
blittle6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blittle6 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 11:03am
post #2 of 16

Hi MelC,

I didn't post since we didn't have many response....just kinda figure no one was interested anymore with the holidays. I have been good this week so far...of course it is only Tuesday! I am trying to tell myself to just be bad on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....but the kids will be out of school soon an there is so much baking goign on!!

Berta

MelC Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 16

Posting here is the only thing keeping me back on track (since yesterday at least LOL)

blittle6 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 2:27pm
post #4 of 16

Well, I am fighting the battle also....so 2 is better than 1 or none!!

Berta
212/192/150

cakefairy18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy18 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 2:38pm
post #5 of 16

Me..Down 0.4 COME ONNNNN, that totally sucks!

I was dissapointed when I weighed in...but I had quite a chocolately week so i guess it's better than up 0.4

blittle6 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 2:53pm
post #6 of 16

SO true better down than up!!

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 6:42pm
post #7 of 16

I was only down 2lbs this week, may not sound bad but I was up 5 icon_eek.gif last week. Hopefully I'll hold steady any way for the holiday. This is the worst month for me. I LOVE sweets.

Wilma

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 6 Dec 2005 , 7:52pm
post #8 of 16

I weigh in tomorrow! I was looking for the thread earlier in the week. I'll let you guys know how it goes. After being up last week--I'm nervous. However, I've initiated the following this past week:

Exercise. I went from only 2 dance classes a week to 2 dance classes and 3 Tae Bo workouts--hopefully this will make some difference!

Water: I've increased my water intake to 64 oz. I realize that this is still not enough, but I am having a hard time keeping up with the water.

Diet Pop/Coffee: I have almost eliminated my diet pop and coffee intake for the week. We'll see if that makes a difference.

I am seriously stressing about weigh in this week. Think thin--that's what I keep on saying!

Lisa

MelC Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 7:50pm
post #9 of 16

Well when I weighed in today I'm back down 3# ... WOO HOO!

The citrus fruit makes SUCH a difference! Eat an orange a day, and add lemon juice to some of your water every day ... really helps clear the water you retain from eating salt!

blittle6 Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 9:29pm
post #10 of 16

WAY 2 GO!!!

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 7 Dec 2005 , 9:39pm
post #11 of 16

i am holding steady. which is good better than gaining i guess. I didnt post last week havent been online much. well hope i lose soon im begining to get very very discouraged.

MelC Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 3:32am
post #12 of 16

Hang in there SusanMM23... get that water in, avoid salt and eat your citrus fruits! Then be patient with your body ... you didn't gain the weight overnight and you need to get rid of it slowly (it's much more likely to stay off that way!)

It really sucks when the scale isn't moving, even when you're trying so hard, but we're all rooting for you!

llj68 Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 1:36pm
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC

Well when I weighed in today I'm back down 3# ... WOO HOO!

The citrus fruit makes SUCH a difference! Eat an orange a day, and add lemon juice to some of your water every day ... really helps clear the water you retain from eating salt!

Awesome!! Keep up the great work!! I'm going to try your orange/lemon thing! Anything will help.

Lisa

llj68 Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 1:38pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanmm23

i am holding steady. which is good better than gaining i guess. I didnt post last week havent been online much. well hope i lose soon im begining to get very very discouraged.

Chin up! Staying the same is better than a gain. Try and change one thing this week and see if that helps. I like Mel's suggestion on the water. Hang in there--it will come off!

Lisa

llj68 Posted 8 Dec 2005 , 1:39pm
post #15 of 16

WW Weigh In last night I was DOWN 2!!!! I'm SO excited!! Looks like increasing the water and ex helped some! I'm thinking about switching to CORE, though. Anybody here try it??

Lisa

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 11 Dec 2005 , 3:04pm
post #16 of 16

Yippee fpr llj68! Slow and steady wins the race!
Keep up the hard work everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%