Barney 1993 2105-6713 Instructions??

Decorating By scizzors76 Updated 9 Aug 2004 , 11:16pm by Ladycake

scizzors76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scizzors76 Posted 9 Aug 2004 , 4:26pm
post #1 of 4

Hello all...

Does anyone have these? If so would you share them with me.

Thanks

Rebecca icon_lol.gif :

3 replies
Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 9 Aug 2004 , 4:43pm
post #2 of 4

Rebecca,

Was that the one with Barney holding the banner over his head? If so I have it and can copy it for ya..

scizzors76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scizzors76 Posted 9 Aug 2004 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 4

Hi Ladycakes!

Thanks for the reply. Someone just emailed me the instructions! If anyone needs these just let me know. Thanks again.

Had to edit my post... I just happened to do a search for cake decorating classes in my area and someone signed you guest book from PA and when i searched for PA cake Decorating classes I came across your website! It is fabulous! Keep up the great work! Any ideas on where I could take classes in PA?

Rebecca

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 9 Aug 2004 , 11:16pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by scizzors76

Hi Ladycakes!

Thanks for the reply. Someone just emailed me the instructions! If anyone needs these just let me know. Thanks again.

Had to edit my post... I just happened to do a search for cake decorating classes in my area and someone signed you guest book from PA and when i searched for PA cake Decorating classes I came across your website! It is fabulous! Keep up the great work! Any ideas on where I could take classes in PA?

Rebecca

I am not sure what is in PA but you can look at any of the bakeries that are in your home towns or cake stores and see if they offer it .. if you have a hobby lobby or a Michales you can also call wilton and they will tell you what is in your area if anything . good luck and thanks for the complaint on my site I have worked hard on it . Please come back and visti with us..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%