Any Ideas For 3 Birthdays?

Decorating By Mac Updated 1 Dec 2005 , 5:39am by Mac

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 6

I have an order for a 1/2 sheet cake for 3 people with birthdays on Dec 1st. Any ideas how I can decorate it without roses? It was a last minute order for friends, want to WOW! them and faculty at school but have limited time.

5 replies
frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 6

Could this be a Christmas theme ?? If so poinsettias would be lovely against a cream back drop.

Barbara76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Barbara76 Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 2:32pm
post #3 of 6

How about a winter theme? snowflakes in royal icing, or snowmen?

Barbara

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 9:04pm
post #4 of 6

How about a snow scene with three snowmen? You could write their names under each one.

Lia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lia Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 9:57pm
post #5 of 6

If the person is interested in doing small basic shapes instead of a 1/2 sheet, you could do three small balloons. That waythey each get one with their own name on it so it feels alittle more special and personal. Plus it leaves room for being a little more creative decorating wise[you can go simple and just star it then pipe a name OR you can add small decorations and details] and coloring options.

If they would prefer to keep a 1/2 sheet you could do a classic "Winter Wonderland" type theme. "winter white" base color, with winter things like snowflakes and snow covered trees, maybe a snowball fight. Something classic, simple, but lovely too.
GOOD LUCK!!

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 1 Dec 2005 , 5:39am
post #6 of 6

So much for the winter theme. I was really leaning that way but then remembered they are teachers so I settled on a chalkboard theme. I have it posted in my pics. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%