New Storybook Cake Finished

Decorating By ellepal Updated 1 Dec 2005 , 1:50pm by lpino

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 30 Nov 2005 , 9:02pm
post #31 of 32

Geesh! icon_smile.gif
I'm not so sure about the famous cake artist part, but we'll settle for regular cake artists. We'd love to get this business off the ground and make a living at it and just be the best in our little area of Ohio. In all honesty, I like it better than teaching and my husband just loves it. It gives one a chance to work with people and make them happy, but it also is peaceful and quiet. I get to stay home, which is what I really like, especially since we'd like to have children soon. Anyway, we are tickled by the kind words. icon_smile.gif

lpino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lpino Posted 1 Dec 2005 , 1:50pm
post #32 of 32

You guys rock!!!!! Again, another work of art! I've said it before and I say it again, your nieces are sooo lucky!!!! (mine only get blues clues and dora cakes!!! lol).

You mentioned you want to start having kids and I wish you all the best. That is the best thing I've done (I have a little girl and another one on the way). I can just imagine the cakes they are going to have for their birthdays!!!!!!!

Also, good luck if you start doing this as a business. I'm sure you'll be very successfull!

thumbs_up.gif

Laura

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%