Cake Divas Ww#8

Lounge By blittle6 Updated 27 Nov 2005 , 4:12am by cakefairy18

blittle6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blittle6 Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 17

Hi,

Time for our weekly check in.....I am missing a few people.....I guess I need to start PM'ing icon_smile.gif

Berta

16 replies
MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 17

Okay ... I haven't posted for a while because I've been annoyed with myself ... I've now had 3 b-day dinners!!! (only had cake once though...)

I'm down 2 more for the past week, so I'm now at just under 205!

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 9:10pm
post #3 of 17

Hi All,

I am down 2# more from last week and am quite pleased. It is better to loose alittle at a time they tell me. Last week I went up a # and that can be discouraging. I have felt like a yo-yo this past month. I am really hoping to be down into the 170's within 2 weeks, but it may be tough with Thanksgiving. But that is the plan we'll see. Good Luck All.

Wilma

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 4:44am
post #4 of 17

Hi everyone, I had a pretty excellent week. We became grandparents , a sweet little boy 8 lbs 7 oz.. His name is Jamie. So I have been sooooo excited and busy this week but I did lose a bit inspite of all the celebrating we did.
Congrats on your weight loss this week Wilma..Happy belated BD MelC .

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Liz

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 1:39pm
post #5 of 17

crimsonhair- congratulations!
Keep up the good work people! Slow and steady wins the race.

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 3:45pm
post #6 of 17

Congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting!

As far as weight loss goes, I've been slacking on my workouts and not eating as well as I should've been, so I'm up by 2 lbs.

*sigh* Time to give up and throw in the towel. icon_cry.gif GOTCHA!!!
I know I have a long road to travel, and I'm thingking it may be time to change the way I've been doing this. 135 is a really daunting number from 203. Perhaps I should be setting mini goals? What are your thoughts on that?

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 4:16pm
post #7 of 17

I DEFINATELY think that mini goals are the way to go. I have about the same to lose as you do and I just can't look at that HUGE number to go. For now--I'm concentrating on my first 10% (which, btw, will also be my ppg weight before Sarah). When I hit that--my next goal will be my ppg weight before Kailey. When I hit that, my next goal will be the weight I was when I met dh.

I don't think I will ever get to 135--although I can dream--The only time I weighed that much was when I was going through my divorce. I don't think it's worth it to go through another divorce to lost weight. lol!!

You can do it! Keep it up! I'm weighing in at WW either tonight or saturday--not sure which.

Lisa

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 4:35pm
post #8 of 17

In that case, here's the new goal:

Seems a lot more doable.

llj68 Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 4:53pm
post #9 of 17

There you go!!! Do you have a date set in mind for that goal? That's the other thing I have to work on--setting a time frame.

Lisa

m0use Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 2:34am
post #10 of 17

Smaller goals are always less overwhelming!
Also if you don't make that smaller goal as fast as you want, it's not such a big heartbreak!
Keep up the good work ladies (and any gents out there)! thumbs_up.gif

llj68 Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 3:48pm
post #11 of 17

I"M SO EXCITED!!! I went and weighed in today (my normal day is Thursday--obviously they were closed) and I am down 3/4 of a lb!! That is AFTER a big Thanksgiving dinner!!

So far I've lost 5 lbs in 2 week. Very happy today!!

Lisa

MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 4:55pm
post #12 of 17

Well I don't recommend this as a diet aid tapedshut.gif , but I've been sick for 2 days and I lost almost 4 more pounds! Guess there's an up side to just about anything LOL..

kmoores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmoores Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 5:17pm
post #13 of 17

Ok, I'm gonna jump in here. I've been doing WW for 7 weeks now. Weighed in on Thursday down another 3.6. Only 5lbs to go before I reach my 10 %! Yay, I was so excited icon_biggrin.gif

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 6:39pm
post #14 of 17

I did my weigh in at the beginning of the week, and didn't do to bad posted it earlier this week, but I just wanted to add that I am very nervous about next weeks weigh in, I way over did it with my eating on Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll make it up next week. We'll see.

Wilma

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 7:17pm
post #15 of 17

Well, have to admit, have been stress eating a lot lately! I havent' weighed in yet this week so I think I will just wait until next week!

Congrats to everyone that has been losing!! That is wonderful!

Congrats Liz on the new grandbaby!! You must be so happy!!

m0use Posted 27 Nov 2005 , 4:05am
post #16 of 17

Keep up the good work everyone!
Bumping this up so that it does not get lost!

cakefairy18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy18 Posted 27 Nov 2005 , 4:12am
post #17 of 17

I'm doing L A Weight loss...I started wednesday..and i weighed in today, saturday and i already lost 4.5 pounds...wow...i like this...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%