I Almost Killed My Cat Last Night

Decorating By sgirvan Updated 9 Sep 2015 , 5:46pm by -K8memphis

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 4:04pm
post #31 of 39

PS---I forgot to mention how absolutely gorgeous teh cake is.....it is amazing how you did the color flow!

mandarin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandarin Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 3:02pm
post #32 of 39

I have had my cat for over a year now and I kiss her face, she rubs her mouth and nose on me, I kiss her fur and nuzzle her. I never get sick from her, and I have quite a bad disposition. I'm not saying that it's okay for cats to climb onto cakes and other food, but the disease thing is exaggerated. So what she touches poo and wee with her paws...? She then cleans herself and I see nothing wrong with that.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 3:53pm
post #33 of 39

Cats have dirty feet. They also shed hair, and nobody wants to eat that. I love my cat but I clean everything and vacuum before I work, and I definitely don't put his face on mine, especially after I see what parts of himself he licks most often. 

CatPoet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CatPoet Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 4:04pm
post #34 of 39

They think that crazy cat lady/ lad is caused by a small parasite called toxoplasma Gondii,  in rats it makes the rats love the cat to insane levels and there fore gets eaten by the cat.  So you wouldn't know you are infected, you just love your cat a bit too much.  And in Sweden we are told that it can cause miscarries. 

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 4:15pm
post #35 of 39

Wow, you just never know what you're going to learn on Cake Central!  And to think the thread started 10 years ago and yet continues to entertain and enlighten to this day.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 4:26pm
post #36 of 39

my big ole kitty cat crawled into an empty cake box scream_cat.pngi had ready in advance to fillup with something -- while he was just adorable in there i couldn't put food in it after that although there were no marks of any kind -- i made sure i kept my made up boxes well away from where he could be tempted --

he likes to crawl in the big file cabinet drawers too -- he helps us 'file' 

smile_cat.png, <<< the feline filer

CupcakeCali Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupcakeCali Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 4:44pm
post #37 of 39

My cat will find any box any where and squeeze her way into it whether she fits or not. Who needs to buy toys when there are boxes around? ;-)

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 4:52pm
post #38 of 39

55f063e3e2b6a.jpeg

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Sep 2015 , 5:46pm
post #39 of 39

clap.png

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%