Not Really Business Related...more Health Related

Business By cakesbyamym Updated 15 Feb 2007 , 3:18pm by cindy6250

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 8

I have truly missed visiting CC over the past two weeks. I have been in bed with a severe Lupus flare up for two weeks, and am out of work (my full time job AND my legal home bakery) for another three weeks. Just wanted to say that I'm glad to be able to be up and around again and back among the land of the living. I'm so enjoying reading up on everyone's informative postings and viewing the latest gallery photos! Hopefully, I will be able to become more active in posting again soon.

Missed you guys!
Amy

7 replies
sprtd76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sprtd76 Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 1:55pm
post #2 of 8

So glad to hear you are doing better. Be careful and ease back into things.

Welcome back!
Beth

BooBooKitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BooBooKitty Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 2:03pm
post #3 of 8

Oh very sorry to hear that but glad to hear you are doing better. icon_smile.gif

MomLittr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MomLittr Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 2:03pm
post #4 of 8

Glad to hear you are on the mend - take care of yourself and welcome back!

deb

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 2:13pm
post #5 of 8

My Mom has lupus and I see how rough it is. Hope you feel better and can decorate soon!! icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 2:20pm
post #6 of 8

Oh, my gosh, I know what you are going through. And this Arctic burst the East has been dealing with lately is sure not helping.

I have rheumatoid arthritis, so I understand your pain. Autoimmune diseases really take the wind out of you. I would bet you are tired all the time, too.

You just take care, keep warm, stay away from caffeine if possible (for some reason, my friend with lupus find that it aggravates her symptoms).

We will talk with you more when you are feeling better.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Bradymom6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bradymom6 Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 2:26pm
post #7 of 8

Welcome back cakesbyamym,
I am glad you are on the mend. My sister has Lupus and I know what she has gone through. I hope you get to feeling much better soon.
Bradymom

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 15 Feb 2007 , 3:18pm
post #8 of 8

Welcome back Amy! Sorry you have been so ill, but glad you are feeling well enough to come and visit with us.

There have been some really good posts going on in the last few days. Be sure and read the "Confessions" post. It is a hoot!!

Take care.
Cindy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%