Very Nice Folks

Decorating By chefmumbo Updated 14 Feb 2007 , 8:49pm by m0use

chefmumbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefmumbo Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 3:14pm
post #1 of 9

Hello everyone! I have been watching cake central for a while, and joined a few weeks ago. I am also a member of the chef2chef forum.

I just wanted to say that cake central is the most encouragiing site that I have ever seen with people in the same field lifting each other up, and even offering to help one another. It gets kind of tense with the chefs, and yes there are nice people there, but it is not the same.

This site is very helpful and touches so many people around the world. What a positive impact that you have on many lives. thumbs_up.gif

Thanks again. I hope that everyone has a happy Valentine's Day and recovers from the late nights covered in icing! I'm exhausted. icon_eek.gif

Best Wishes and Dishes,
Judi

8 replies
Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 3:24pm
post #2 of 9

Judi! I absolutely agree! I'm not a member of another forum but I am REALLY REALLY new to all of this and I never dreamed that there would be a place out there anywhere that people would be so completely helpful and uplifting. I know so much more than I would if I hadn't found this site!! Even when you do something that you KNOW is wrong and ugly everyone is still so supportive and helpful to fix whatever the problem might be! Plus Heath and Jackie seem to be great people as they would never put up with any nonsense on here! Soooo appreciated!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Michelle

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 9

Judi,

Welcome to Cake Central!! This really is a great website and very addicting. You will get some really great tips and inspiration from the talented decorators on this site!!

Happy Valentines Day!
Cindy

Wendoger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendoger Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 4:02pm
post #4 of 9

Judi...
Whatta wonderful way to start the day! After reading a lovely post such as yours!
Those are very kind words and THAT is why I love coming here...so many nice folks such as yourself!
Happy Valentines Day sister!!!
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 4:06pm
post #5 of 9

icon_biggrin.gif Welcome aboard!! icon_biggrin.gif

braggmama2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
braggmama2 Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 4:18pm
post #6 of 9

Welcome! Glad to have you here. You're right about the folks here. Truely friendly and supportive. I've gained lots of confidence in my cake abilities from what I've learned at CC.

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 4:20pm
post #7 of 9

Welcome to CC Judi. I think you will find all levels of decorators here and the nice thing is that everyone is willing to share or offer help.

Karenelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karenelli Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 4:26pm
post #8 of 9

Hi Judi and Welcome,
Like you I was absolutely amazed at this wonderful site. Who would have ever thought that you could connect with so many friendly, wonderful and talented people right from our own homes? Like you said there are really some great people out there and CC has really given me a new lease on my life. One day I hope to have my own business and I really have alot of CC people to thank for their help and inspiration.

Karen

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 14 Feb 2007 , 8:49pm
post #9 of 9

Welcome!
The Site Admins and Moderators work very hard day and night to make this place a pleasant place to come to.
Enjoy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%