New Coffeemate Flavors

Baking By cindy6250 Updated 16 Nov 2005 , 2:48pm by bubblezmom

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 15 Nov 2005 , 12:15pm
post #1 of 8

Has anyone tried the new Coffeemate flavors that they have out for the Holidays? I was in Walmart the other day and there are Gingerbread,
Pumpkin Spice, Eggnog, and I think Peppermint.

Cindy

7 replies
Cake_Geek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Geek Posted 15 Nov 2005 , 12:37pm
post #2 of 8

I bought the pumpkin spice and peppermint. I like the peppermint with some whipped cream in my coffee the best. The pumpkin spice is good too but i think you need more in your coffee than coffee to get the flavor.

icon_smile.gif

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 15 Nov 2005 , 12:42pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks Contessa,

I wondered if it would be too mild. I drink Pumpkin Spice coffee during the Holiday season (Millstone).
It is sooo good and I just add some regular liquid creamer. I may try the peppermint in some icing and see how it tastes....

clb307 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clb307 Posted 16 Nov 2005 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 8

OOOO Use the Peppermint Mocha creamer in a box of chocolate cake!!! YUMMY!!!

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 16 Nov 2005 , 1:31pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb307

OOOO Use the Peppermint Mocha creamer in a box of chocolate cake!!! YUMMY!!!

clb307 do you use the creamer in place of the water called for or use it half and half with the water? I usually make my cakes from scratch but that sounds so yummy that I want to try it out.

MoonicaLeigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MoonicaLeigh Posted 16 Nov 2005 , 1:44pm
post #6 of 8

I cant wait to try the Gingerbread! I have only tried the Pumpkin SPice, and I agree, you need a lot to taste it! Every year I WAIT for Starbucks to come out with the Gingerbread,..... one of my down falls in life!!!!!

clb307 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clb307 Posted 16 Nov 2005 , 2:01pm
post #7 of 8

CIndymm4 - Yes I substitute the water for creamer. It adds some nice flavor. I also add an extra egg and use cannola oil instead of veggie oil.

MoonicaLeigh - Your starbucks don't have their winter drinks out yet?? I've already had a peppermint mocha and gingerbread latte!! Yumm!! I'd check them...they might be out now!

bubblezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubblezmom Posted 16 Nov 2005 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 8

I tried the gingerbread and it was a big disappointment. Just tastes like you added a dash of ginger to your coffee. icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%