Play With Me, Share Your Favorite Easy Bake Recipe!!!!!!!!!

Baking By lastingmoments Updated 9 Nov 2005 , 4:51am by lastingmoments

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 8 Nov 2005 , 8:58am
post #1 of 3

icon_biggrin.gif My DD 4th birthday was this week end and she got an easy bake oven. I was so freak out because i didnt want to buy the refills I think they are a rip off.....5.00 for 2 cookie sized cakes ...crazy....

they had an unwrapped episode that talked about an author that complied a book with recipes from the foodnetwork stars and had them share thier favorite recipe. HOmemade .....hmmm i think ill have to look for it.

So after making the packages it came with and hear all the moms at the party talk about what they made in there easy bake i wondered What did you make .....

one mom said she made hot dogs in it all the time......I raided my pantry and tried to make stuff with the easy bake. one wrapper said that you coould bake the mixes at 375 in your oven so i figured the reverse is true. I could be wrong...I had a muffin package that you just add water and we mixed it in a small bowl with a liitle mix and ven less water and made a strawberry cake....then we mxed a small amount of mix with even less water made roll out cookies..... they tasted ok and seemed to be cooked all the way through......

please share your story..........what would you make ........

2 replies
charleydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charleydog Posted 8 Nov 2005 , 2:03pm
post #2 of 3

My first attempt (eons ago) at something different in an easy bake was a piiza pop ...lol....never tried anything different again, it was confiscated and to this day I don't know what happened to it..LOL

Sorry nothing to add for you to try, you just made me remember this...

icon_smile.gif

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 4:51am
post #3 of 3

yeah we all went on a stroll down memory lane when this was opened

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%