Ot...any Computer Gurus Out There????

Lounge By TamiAZ Updated 6 Nov 2005 , 6:11pm by TamiAZ

TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 4

I'm trying to log on to our local library's server to do some research and I have turned off my pop-up blocker....Well, when I try to access the magazines/newspapers it's telling me it has blocked a pop-up...What??? I have my stupid pop-up blocker off... icon_mad.gif I about ready to put my fist through my monitor...I'm not in a very good mood this morning!!! icon_confused.gif I have two papers due and I don't have time for this nonsense!! Can someone help me, Please??? icon_cry.gif

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 4

I know that I have to enable my Pop up blocker in my security system or I can't view pictures,view my bank account cause it has a pop up section to log into...Check you security settings!! You may have to enable it to allow you to get what you are after!!

Oh yeah...one is an AD BLOCKER and the other POP UP which is different from the AD BLOCKER!!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 5:28pm
post #3 of 4

If you're using IE, did you turn the pop-up blocker off there? It's located at the top of the page under Tools. If you did and they're still being blocked, try clicking on the message where it tells you the pop-up has been blocked and then tell it to allow the pop-up.

TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 6:11pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the help.. I ended up having to use Mozilla and figured out how to turn off the pop-up blocker. IE has been giving me a hard time lately. The only way I can get on this site is with Mozilla. IE decided it didn't like me coming here and wouldn't let me sign in...I downloaded Mozilla and I haven't had a problem since...Wierd!! icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%