Yikes!!!

Decorating By PieceofCakeAZ Updated 13 Feb 2007 , 9:05am by Nathalie1970

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 9:09am
post #1 of 9

I just took a look at our schedule for through the end of March and it turns out that we have 60 wedding cakes due in the 46 day stretch that starts on Valentines Day and ends March 31st. icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

It kind of snuck up on us because an amazing 18 of those weddings are not on a Saturday.

Since the entire company is just my wife & I, something tells me that this is not going to be great for my beauty rest or my golf game. icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 9:25am
post #2 of 9

That is really a lot of wedding cakes! Hopefully good for the bank account if not for beauty sleep or golf!

Good luck, and happy decorating. Janice

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 9:44am
post #3 of 9

Wow, that's really a full schedule icon_biggrin.gif

But after checking out your website, I can totally understand why you're booked up icon_eek.gif

Your cakes are incredibly beautiful AND your website displays them to perfection.

Just as an aside, do you only do special occasion cakes to order or is your business a "regular" bakery also?

.... I see a lot of caffeine in your futures tapedshut.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 10:48am
post #4 of 9

Can you hire temporary help?

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 2:04pm
post #5 of 9

*flies back to Arizona to help!*

Rachel

Lexy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lexy Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 2:11pm
post #6 of 9

I agree with JanH iyour cakes are WOW!! They really are something else. i can totally understand why you have so many bookings. Good Luck and you'll have to let us know how you get on.

PieceofCakeAZ Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 7:58am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

Wow, that's really a full schedule icon_biggrin.gif

But after checking out your website, I can totally understand why you're booked up icon_eek.gif

Your cakes are incredibly beautiful AND your website displays them to perfection.

Just as an aside, do you only do special occasion cakes to order or is your business a "regular" bakery also?

.... I see a lot of caffeine in your futures tapedshut.gif

Caffeine indeed. icon_biggrin.gif We don't operate a retail bakery (although we do get pop-ins from time to time), we are strictly a wedding cake shop.

PieceofCakeAZ Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 7:59am
post #8 of 9

Thanks for your kind words & wishes ladies! It all starts tomorrow. icon_smile.gif

Nathalie1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nathalie1970 Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 9:05am
post #9 of 9

goodluck!!!

I'm sure you make something special for every occasion!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%